Good morning fam!
In case you missed it, here is today’s summary of the major headlines that trended on Kemi Filani News yesterday:
1. Simi and Adekunle got married in a private wedding that had just 300 guests in attendance, in Lagos.
2. Forbes released its 2019 list of richest men in Africa and only 2 Nigerians made top 20.
3. Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo revealed that he almost got into marriage crisis following some recent fake news about him’
4. Nollywood actress, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde failed to congratulate fellow actress Genevieve Nnaji who recently had her movie ‘Lionheart’ premiered on Netflix. Lionheart is the first Nigerian movie to feature on Netflix, a record which many Nigerians and celebrities have congratulated Genevieve for.
However, Omotola who is rumored to be in a beef with Genevieve failed to join other celebrities in appreciating the movie’s success. Instead she decided to celebrate her own achievements on social media.
5. Nobel Laureate Wole Soyinka has revealed what he thinks will cause world war 3. Speaking at a symposium in Abuja on Wednesday, the literary icon identified fake news as a threat to mankind.
You will recall that about three journalists and several others including an NURTW official, MC Oluomo sustained injuries from stabs and gunshots at the event.
8. Prophet T.B. Joshua of the Synagogue Church of Nations, SCOAN, has finally released his prophecies for the year and he has labelled 2019 as “very fearful”.
9. Lady who dated Ronaldo 10 years ago reveals shocking accusations against him.
10. Sale of registration forms, for the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination, by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has started today and will last for six weeks, to end February 21.