Ria Sommerfeld (Tom Kaulitz Wife), age, height, net worth, wiki, husband, biography.
Ria Sommerfeld is a well-known German hairstylist and model. Ria Sommerfeld is best known as Tom Kaulitz’s ex-wife from Tokio Hotel. At 22, she was also crowned the Miss Philippines, Germany.
Ria Sommerfeld: Profile summary
|Full Name:||Ria Sommerfeld|
|Net Worth:||$1 million to $10 million|
|Height:||5 feet 7 inches|
|Profession:||Model, Hairstylist, Celebrity ex-wife|
|Eye Color:||Dark Brown|
Ria Sommerfeld: Biography & Age
Ria Sommerfeld was born on October 9, 1982, and is currently 38 years old. Her birthplace is Germany, and her astrological sign is Libra. Ria has not revealed any information about her parents, siblings, or other family members. Ria has also not shared any insightful information about her educational journey. Nonetheless, there is information that Ria finished her education in Berlin, Germany’s capital.
Ria Sommerfeld: Net worth
There is no verified information about Ria Sommerfeld’s net worth or earnings. However, some websites estimate her net worth between $1 million and $10 million.
Ria Sommerfeld: Married, Husband, Tom Kaulitz
Ria Sommerfeld married Tom Kaulitz previously. The ex-couple first met in 2009. They met in a club in Hamburg, Germany. They dated for about 6 years before exchanging vows in 2015.
However, in 2018, Ria filed for divorce, which was finalized the following year. Ria has a romantic relationship with Mars Daniel after her separation from Tom. Mars is an American musician.
Ria Sommerfeld: Height
Ria Sommerfeld stands approximately 5 feet 7 inches (170 cm) tall and weighs approximately 56 kgs (124 lbs). Ria’s chest-waist-hip measurements are 34-26-33 inches. Ria has brown hair and dark brown eyes.
Ria Sommerfeld: Career line
- Ria Sommerfeld is a professional model and hairstylist. Ria previously won the “Miss Philippines Germany” pageant in 2004. After finishing her education, she signed with several modelling agencies. Ria also worked as a model in several fashion events.
- known as Tom Kaulitz’s ex-wife. Tom is a German guitarist living in Los Angeles. Tom also has a younger twin brother, Bill Kaulitz. Since a young age, the twins have been interested in music. According to Bill, the Kaulitz twins began writing music when they were seven.
- The twins have been members of the popular band “Tokyo Hotel” since 2001. Besides the Kaulitz twins, other members of this band are drummer Gustav Schäfer and bassist Georg Listing.
- Tom lived in Los Angeles at the time of their divorce, so their case was handled there. Ria’s ex-husband asked the judge to deny her any spousal support
- Furthermore, Ria’s ex-husband rose to prominence as the lover of the American-German model Heidi Klum. The two began dating in March 2018 but only made their relationship public in May.
- Heidi also announced on social media that Ria’s ex-husband, Tom Kaulitz, proposed to her in Capri. On December 24, 2018, she announced the news.
- Ria’s ex-husband and his new lover married in February 2019. It was a small-scale ceremony. Later, in August 2019, the wedding married again in Italy. It happened on the yacht Christina O.