As bulls regained control of the local stock exchange, trading on the floor of the Nigerian Exchange (NGX) ended today’s session with a market capitalization gain of N32 billion.
The All Share Index (ASI), which closed at 48.426.49 points, increased by 0.12%. The market capitalization increased by N32 billion in the same vein.
The value of the stock market was N26.3 trillion as of Wednesday’s market close. The stock market has increased by 5710.05 basis points, or 13.36%, since the year’s beginning.
In the meantime, market breadth ended today’s session in the negative, with THOMASWY leading 12 gainers and SCOA leading 17 losers.
- NGX ASI: 48,426.49 points
- Previous ASI: 48.366.69 points
- Percentage Day Change: 0.12%
- % Y-t-D: 13.36%
- Market Cap: N 26,376trillion
- Volume: 146.206 million
- Value: N3.35 billion
- Deals: 2,810
NGX Top ASI gainers
- THOMASWY up +10.00% to close at N0.44
- JAPAULGOLD up +7.41% to close at N0.29
- HONEYFLOUR up + 6.14% to close at N2.42
- MAYBAKER up +5.26% to close at N4.00
- NB up +4.62% to close at N38.50
NGX Top ASI losers
- SCOA down – 9.38% to close at N0.87
- UNITYBNK down – 7.02% to close at N0.53
- CORNERST down – 6.25% to close at N0.45
- COURTVILLE down – 6.00% to close at N0.47
- CHAMS down – 4.35% to close at N0.22
Top 3 by Volume
- FBNH – 59,271,970
- GEREGU– 14,276,279
- ZENITHBANK – 12,510,061
Top 3 by Value
- GEREGU – N1,534,802,498
- FBNH – N639,973,643
- NESTLE- N372,264,632