Megan Thee Stallion net worth, age, height, wiki, boyfriend, biography.
Megan Thee Stallion is a rapper, singer, and songwriter from the United States. Tina Snow, her debut EP, was released in June 2018. She signed with 300 Entertainment in November 2018, becoming the label’s first female rapper. Time magazine named her one of the world’s 100 most influential people in their annual list in 2020. Aside from that, she has millions of followers on social media platforms such as Instagram.
Megan Thee Stallion: Profile summary
|Real Name||Megan Thee Stallion|
|Born||February 15, 1995|
|Age||27 years old (As of 2022)|
|Known For||1. Rapping & Singing|
2. Curvaceous Figure
|Height/ Tall||In feet – 5’9″|
|Bra Cup Size||34 DD|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Net Worth||Approx $8 Million|
Megan Thee Stallion: Biography & Age
Who is Megan Thee Stallion? Megan Thee Stallion was born in San Antonio, Texas, on February 15, 1995. She will be 27 years old in 2022. She is of mixed descent and has American nationality.
Megan Thee Stallion: Height, Weight & Body Measurement
How tall is Megan Thee Stallion? Megan Thee Stallion has a height of 5 feet and 9 inches. She weighs approximately 64 kg. She has a lovely body and a charming disposition. Aside from that, she does meditation, cycling, and exercise. Her body dimensions are 36-26-38 centimetres. She has a 34 DD bra size. Her colours are heavy blue, and she has white hair. She is still a health fanatic. She owns a UK size six shoe.
Megan Thee Stallion: Career
The English language rapper Megan Thee Stallion released her first single titled “Like A Stallion” in April 2016, a groundbreaker that kick-started her career.
She released a non-commercial mixtape with the same name, then another hit titled “Rich Rachet,” followed immediately by “Megan Mix.”
She released her first commercial mixtape titled “Make It Hot” in 2017. The following year, the talented superstar signed a deal with a record label known as 1501 Certified Entertainment level, making her the first female musician at the label.
She worked on and released an EP titled “Tina Snow” in June 2018. She made another mixtape the following year titled “Fever,” among the most successful records of 2019.
The talent released a few more singles and her EP “Suga” in 2020. A song titled “Savage” from that EP made the headlines and became viral amongst people, especially on Tik-Tok and YouTube.
Famous rapper Cardi B featured Megan in her hit song titled “WAP,” also appearing in the famous Music video.
Megan Thee Stallion has gone on to sing alongside top rappers and musicians like Nicki Minaj, Cardi B, and Ty Dolla Sign.
She is currently in a deal with Roc Nation, which she signed in September 2019 after her hit song “Hot Summer Girl.” Her music also made the 2019 TIME 100 Next List.
Megan Thee Stallion had a tour cancelled built to take place in 2020 due to the viral virus COVID-19.
Megan Thee Stallion: Net Worth
What is the net worth of Megan Thee Stallion? As of 2022, her net worth is expected to be about $8 million. Megan’s success as a rapper has earned her widespread acclaim and sizable wealth.
Megan Thee Stallion: Boyfriend, Marriage & Relationship Status
Who is Megan Thee Stallion’s Boyfriend? She is in a friendship with Moneybagg Yo, whose real name is Demario DeWayne White, Jr. Megan is in a serious relationship with a partner. In an Instagram message, Megan announced the couple’s engagement to the public in July 2019. They’ve been seen on each other’s social networking accounts since then.
Megan Thee Stallion: Facts
- Megan began composing raps at the age of 14 and rapped for the first time at the age of 14.
- Yet she didn’t take the rap literally until she turned 18.
- She released her official single, Like a Stallion, in April 2016.
- Then, on June 10, 2018, she grew in popularity with her project Tina Snow, which was posted.
- Megan eventually signed with 1501 Certified Ent, an independent label run by Carl Crawford, in 2018.
- The next year, she released a 10-song EP under the Tina Snow imprint.
- By signing with 300 Entertainment in 2018, she became the label’s first female artist.
- Megan signed a management contract with Roc Nation in September.
- Megan launched “Big Ole Freak” as a single from her EP Tina Snow in 2019 and a music video for the song.
- Megan Thy Stallion and singer Normani collaborated on the song “Diamonds” for the superhero film Birds of Prey soundtrack in 2020.
- After a court-ordered provisional restraining order against the label, she released the EP Suga despite the label’s wishes.
- The EP earned mostly favourable critical responses, earning an 80/100 rating from review aggregator Metacritic.
- The song “Savage” from the EP went viral on TikTok the same month when famous user Keara Wilson used it in a dance competition video, which had 15.7 million views and 2.4 million likes as of March 20, 2020.