Lyssa Rae Brittain biography, net worth, wiki, family and latest updates.
Lyssa Rae Great Britain (born July 15, 1954) is a Denver, Colorado-based businesswoman, celebrity wife, and homemaker. She is best known for being Duane Chapman’s wife.
On the other hand, her ex-husband is a bail bondsman, TV personality, and bounty hunter. Her nickname is also well-known. “The magnificent Lyssa.”
Duane even had a weekly reality show called “Dog the Bounty Hunter.” From 2004 to 2012, the series was a huge success. He later appeared in the TV show “Dog and Beth: On the Hunt” (2013-15). Mr. Chapman, on the other hand, was convicted in a criminal case and sentenced to five years in a Texas prison in 1976.
Aside from that, his new show “Dog’s Most Wanted” will premiere on WGN America in 2020. He apprehended Andrew Luster, who was accused of murder and rape of women, in 2003. Lyssa Brittain’s wife rose to prominence at the time.
Mexican authorities apprehended Chapman and his team. Soon after, Luster’s identity was confirmed, and he was sentenced to 125 years in prison in California. They were all released from prison.
Lyssa Rae Brittain Biography and Profile summary
|Celebrated Name||Lyssa Rae Brittain|
|Nick Name||Big Lysaa|
|Birth Name||Lyssa Rae Brittain|
|Birth Nation||United States|
|Place Of Birth||Denver, Colorado|
|Best Known For||Ex-spouse of Bounty hunter, Duan Chapman|
|Height||5ft 4 inches(1.63m)|
|Body Measurement||33-26-34 inches|
|School||Denver High School|
|University||University of Colorado|
Lyssa Rae Brittain: Personal matters, girlfriend, spouse and children
Lyssa was the third wife of Duane Chapman. They had two daughters. Barbara Katie Chapman and lyssa Chapman. Lyssa Rae Brittain’s two children are Tucker Dee Chapman and Nicholas Chapman. However, Chapman and Brittain divorced on November 20, 1991.
However, Barbara was killed in a car accident in Fairbanks, Alaska, in 2006. The children faced many hardships in their teens. Therefore, Duane asked the court to obtain custody of him. His first wife is La Fonda Sue Honeycutt. The couple married when Duane was in prison on April 1, 1972.
Two sons named Duane Lee Chapman II and Leland Chapman resulted from their relationship. After five years, Honeycutt also parted ways with him. However, Duane felt he had made a big mistake after marrying Reddish Mary in 1992.
He filed for divorce in 1994, and the court officially granted the divorce in 2002. Now Chapman’s fifth and current wife is named “Alice Elizabeth “Beth” Barmore (Smith)”. They lived together for 16 years and married on May 20, 2006. Also, bonnie Joanne Chapman and Garry Chapman are their children.
Facts About Lyssa Rae Brittain
- Wikipedia: Duane Chapman’s ex-wife, Lyssa Brittain, has no connection to Duane’s business.
- Chapman gained negative publicity in 2007 after his conversation with his son Tucker was leaked.
- He also published his autobiography, “You can run, but you can’t hide” (2007).
- In addition, the book is on the “New York bestseller list”.
- Money Factor: According to wealth details, Lyssa Rae Brittain’s net worth is around $100K US dollars.
- Beth and Duane attended the final season of the shows “My Name are Earl” and “The Trail.”
- Additionally, the former partner of Lyssa Rae Brittain acted in a cameo in “Sharknado: The four wakes up”.
- Duane created a program based on Beth’s fight against throat cancer.
- The name of the TV show is “Dog and Beth: Fight for their Lives”.
Lyssa Rae Brittain: Net worth
Lyssa Rae Brittain, Dwane Chapman’s ex-wife, is projected to have a net worth of $1 Million – $5 Million (Approx.).