The highly anticipated biographical epic movie by Mount Zion Film Productions on the early life of Mike Bamiloye, “The Train: The Journey of Faith“ is finally here and if you haven’t seen it yet, then this movie review is for you!
The movie which stars Seun Adejumobi, Omolara Ayoola, Tolulope Mike-Bamiloye was written and produced by Damilola Mike-Bamiloye, directed by Yemi Adepoju and Isaac Femi-Akintunde.
The 2hours 44 minutes movie will not only make you laugh, cry, think but bring out all your emotions and keep you glued to the very end.
The Train tells how Evangelist Mike Bamiloye was birth, journey through life, marriage and all.
We are giving the Train an A form our score card. From the cast to the backgound music, lightning, sound, customes, dialogues, production and more, everything was perfect.
As a matter of fact we fell in love with the young boy that acted as the young Mike Bamiloye, he was hilarious and did an amazing job.
Here are some of the lessons we learnt from the Train:
- Dont give up on a child whose future appears to be bleak
- The word of God converts the soul. It is active and sharper than any two edged sword. No matter how destructive a life had been the word of God can give such a fresh and clean start.
- Do not despise the days of little beginnings.
- Prayer is key
- If God tells you to do something that appears new, some will dissuade you from pursuing it but be resolute. You will also get some support. That support is just what you need.
- Sometimes what irritates you is a pointer to your assignment. Abayomi was irritated about the glorification of the devil on TV, he took it to God in prayers and the Christian movie industry was birthed.
- Not everyone will believe in your God given vision but you will not lack one that will help you.
- Your marriage partner is very important. The person must believe in God for you, believe in you and your vision. The person must be your burden carrier. We need to allow God to choose for us.
Watch the movie below: