Here are top 10 trending stories on Kemi Filani News as at yesterday, March 30, 2019.
1 . Simi apologises for offensive tribal marks lyrics used in #FvckYouChallenge
Award-winning singer, Simi has apologised for suggesting that having tribal marks amounts to being stupid in the lyrics of her version of the trending #FvckYouChallenge.
2. Diddy says he regrets not marrying Kim Porter
Hip hop mogul, Sean Combs, popularly known as Diddy, has revealed that he regrets not marrying the late mother of his children, Kim Porter who passed away earlier in 2019.
3. Wizkid announces new collaboration with Drake
Starboy, Wizkid has fans on the edge of their seats again as he makes a new announcement. The superstar has announced that a new collaboration with Canadian rapper, Drake is in the works.
4. Bisola responds to Anto’s claim about BBNaija being scripted
Former Big Brother Naija finalist, Bisola Aiyeola has taken time to respond to Season 3 housemate, Anto who claims that the reality show is scripted.
5. Debts are being paid – Night club owner, Richard shares update
Richard Nnadi, owner of Lagos nightclub, Escape which was closed down owing to lack of funds has shared an update on the debt status of celebrities who he threatened to name and shameon April 1.
6. See how Omotola Jalade’s daughter, Princess reacts to surprise birthday gift from dad
Nollywood actress, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde’s first daughter, Princess turns 22 today, March 30 and her father, Captain Matthew Ekeinde has gifted her a brand new BMW car as a surprise birthday gift.
7. The new photos of Mercy Johnson and her 3 kids are heart melting
The mum-of-three has shared some new photos of herself and her three kids, showing us that it’s never too early to get started with your fitfam journey. We totally agree.
8. Lady sells 2-day old baby for N300,000
Two women, Kate Ugwu and Ekwutosi Onodu, have been accused of selling a 2-day-old baby, Toochi in Enugu state.
9. Sad story of 6-month-old baby who died at Abuja creche over negligence
10. Abuja creche where six months old baby Michelle died, wipes out CCTV footage
While the school is alleging that the child suffocated, the mother believes there is more to what happened to her daughter as the CCTV footage has been wiped out.