Happy Eid Mubarak to all our Muslim brothers and sisters.
It’s a beautiful time to be happy. It’s a holiday and what better time to plan a vacation. Simply whip out your phone and check for the cheapest flights to Dubai and don’t over think it.
You may think that a trip from Lagos to Dubai would drown all of your money but interestingly, there are a good number of things to do in that beautiful country that will most likely fit your budget.
- Window shopping– Whoever said window shopping isn’t a fun thing to do has clearly not window shopped in Dubai. There are amazing places and stores to simply go and feed your eyes. The Dubai mall is one of such places. The beautiful people, their beautiful skin, the bespoke products and more will mesmerize you. The Indians on the streets are really hospitable too so be assured you’ll make a friend or two there. You could even learn a few Indian and Arabic words too.
- Desert Safari– First you should be warned, this sport is not for the faint hearted. It cost a little above $70, depending on who your tourist guide is but I guarantee you, it’s a ride you’ll never forget. If you don’t scream all through the ride then your heart indeed is very strong. There are other activities that go with the desert ride for an extra fee, like quad biking, overnight camping, but you can choose to skip that.
- Safa Park Chilling– This is another activity that’ll leave little or no strain on your wallet. The sight is incredibly beautiful and peaceful. Walk the streets with your family, friends or travel guide and take in as many scenes as your mind can contain.
- Abra Ride– If you love the water, you’ll definitely love this ride. Nothing beats it. It’s cheap, fun and worthy of some great selfies! Take an Abra ride from Bur Dubai to Dubai and make a few new friends while at it.
- Jumeirah Beach– Take a ride to the Jumeirah beach and take loads of pictures with the Burj Al Arab blessing your backgrounds. You may not get to enter the tallest hotel, but at least you’ll get to see it from a few miles away. Did I mention the blue water at the beach is worth every penny you’ll spend on the ride? It’ll leave you smiling even days after you’ve returned to Nigeria.
These are just a few of the budget friendly things you can do while you’re in Dubai. Don’t forget to tag us in your pictures!