A former aide to ex-president Goodluck Jonathan, Doyin Okupe has listed what the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP achieved during its 16 years of governance.
This is in reaction to the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, blaming the PDP for being responsible for all the problems the nation is facing.
Doyin Okupe wrote:
“They said in 16years PDP did nothing, here is a quick reminder of some of the achievements of PDP from 1999 to 2015: If you like, include #BokoHaram if it’s what you continue with.
1. N18k Minimum wage
6. Card Reader.
8. New National ID Card.
9. New Drivers Licence.
11. New pension scheme
12. Abuja to Kaduna Rail.
13. Abuja Light Rail.
16. 14 New Federal Universities.
17. Akpabio Stadium, Uyo.
18. KASU & a host of other states universities.
19. Alot of private universities were granted licence.
20. Debt settlement and cancellation.
21. Fastest growing economy in Africa.
22. Third fastest growing economy in the world.
23. Exchange rate: N160/$1.
24. Fuel: N87.
25. General low prices of commodities compared to now.
26. New Kaduna Central Market
First Nigerian Drone Launched
27. First Nigerian Satellite launched
28. NDA moved to its permanent site after about 25yrs attempts.
29. NDA admitted its first female combatant cadets.
30. AFIT, NN school of Armaments Tech, Nigerian Police Academy were established.
31. Nigerian Legislative Institute was established.
32. Relative peace.
33. Freedom of speech and communication,
34. Naval Base, Lokoja
35. International Market, Lokoja
36. 80% of the Airports in the country
37.Bag of foreign rice 8000 etc.
38.Creation of many Federal Universities in the country
39.National Stadium Abuja
40. 25billion naira capital base bank reforms
41. Remodeling of 22 airports to international standard across the nation
43.Dangote as the richest African and Blackman in the world
“Please List APCs achievements under PMB and Campaign with it. Let’s change strategy from abuse and accusations to policies.”