Good Morning. Here are top stories on Nigerian newspapers that trended yesterday, June 8, 2019.
1 . The Nigerian Broadcasting Corporation, NBC, has given reasons why it suspended AIT and Raypower which both belong to Daar Communications.
2. President of the of the Nigerian Senate in the just ended 8th National Assembly, Bukola Saraki has revealed the saddest day of his tenure.
3. American Grammy Award winning singer, Dr John has died at age of 77 after suffering a heart attack.
4. Brazil football star, Neymar arrived a police station in Rio on a wheelchair to answer questions concerning rape allegations levelled against him.
5. 14 lion’s have escaped from Kruger National Park in South Africa with residents living in and around Phalaborwa notified.
6. Actress Iyabo Ojo and controversial journalist Kemi Olunloyo have started another round of social media fight read the gist here.
7. Newly inuagurated Governor of Lagos State, Babajide Sanwo-Olu has lamented his pains and struggles governing the state.
8. Barely 24 hours after National Broadcasting Commission withheld the license of Africa Independent Television (AIT) and Ray Power radio, Federal High Court in Abuja today, Friday, June 7 has ordered its immediate reopening.