Found this piece written by Jennydoris and decided to share:
1. Never Deprive your spouse with attention, Love and affection. These Three ingredients are necessary in every relationship.
2. Never Leave Your Role As A Wife To Housemaids Or Personal Staffs Even If Your Husband is a King Or a Pastor.
3. Never Encourage Long Distance Relationship In Your Marriage. Work Hard To Make It As Short As You Can If You Have To. Never Neglect Your Spouse Thinking that Money Can Keep Her Warm At Night And Play Fatherly Role To Your Kids.
4. Celebrate Every Occasion With Your Family~ Christmas, Sallah, Anniversaries, Birthdays etc. And Don’t Forget To Celebrate Your Spouse In Every Given Opportunity You Have.
5. No Matter How Holy Ghost Filled And Tongue Talking Christian You Are, Listen and Apologize When You Are Wrong And Make Amends Before Your Marriage Breaks. Make Changes On Time, When You See It Is Not Working.
6. Court Is Not A Solution To Family Problems, The Solution Lies In The Spouse. If Only The Spouse Can Reduce Their Pride And Ego And Accept Their Wrongs and Make Amends On The Areas That Are Not Working, They Will Live Happily Ever.
7. Never Forget To Recognise Your Wife As The Most Important Being In Your Life After God, And Never Forget That Your Husband Is The Most Important Being In Your Life. That’s Why
Michelle Obama Is Always Beside President Barrack Obama.
SUCCESSFUL MARRIAGE REQUIRES- GOOD RELATIONSHIP, TOLERANCE,
UNDERSTANDING, GOOD COMMUNICATION, ACCOMODATION AND ABOVE ALL THAT WHICH
SURPASSES ALL THINGS-LOVE! SAVE YOURSELF THE SHAME AND SAVE YOUR
MARRIAGE BECAUSE THE EARLIER THE BETTER.