Relationship and love doctor, Joro Olumofin has given reasons why a man should break up with his girlfriend.
According to the post he shared on social media, if one’s girlfriend is guilty of 5 out of the list he gave, then a guy should know that’s it’s time to break your with her.
Joro Olumofin wrote:
1️. If she can’t use N5,000 to cook decent meals from Friday – Sunday. (A Full weekend)
2️. If she has more than 3 married men as “besto”, “fwends” or “my G”
3️. If your girlfriend demands a gift on every birthday
4️. If she borrows money from different guys without asking you
5️. If she doesn’t call your mother on Mother’s Day. .
6️. If your girlfriend has been to Dubai 3 times from 2018 till date and she doesn’t have any income
7️. If you have given your girlfriend up to N500,000 / $1400 and she’s still broke or doesn’t have a business.
8️. If she is always commenting on known Yahoo boys pictures and Billionaires pictures on IG : “Yas zaddy, i tap into ur grace sir, check ur DM”
9️. If she doesn’t know what you do to make money. E.g she knows you’re a banker but doesn’t know what department you’re in.
He shared again:
- If she takes Postinor 2 like M&K every month
- If she idolizes runs girls & copies their IG post and Snapchat. “She May be an apprentice soon
- If she has cheated on you in the past 12 months
- 1️3. f she’s a student & you can’t locate her on weekends
- If she has never bought you anything apart from perfume, belt & boxers on your birthday. E.g she should buy you books & inspirational dvds
- If she spends N40,000 on makeup every month & she’s not a makeup artist or making money from the makeup.
- . If shes always commenting on celebrity pages saying “ Bless me”. .
- If more than 5 night club bouncers know her name in your city
- If she would rather go to the cinema than mid week service
- If she doesn’t let you wipe or clean her up after sex.
- . If she gets violent. Trashes your car, assaults, burns your clothes. .
- If your girlfriend is guilty of more than 5 of these and not willing to change, you should consider reentering the market