The Victoria Island home of OAP Yaw has this morning been raised by a fire that started from an Air Conditioner.
OAP Yaw discovered the fire on the airconditioner when he was on his way to work. He however could not stop the fire because it had already spread into the house thereby destroying some of his properties.
The fire was later put out by some neighbors using a fire extinguisher so as to prevent further loss of properties.
The OAP is yet to give further update on the situation.
Below is a video showing the incident. Five fire extinguishers could be counted on the ground which makes it obvious that the fire must have been very serious.