Nyesom Wike, the Minister of the Federal Capital Territory, okayed the immediate termination of the appointments of 21 heads of parastatals, agencies, and the FCT Administration’s (FCTA) government companies.
Wike disclosed this on Wednesday in a statement by the Director of the Press Office of the Minister, Anthony Ogunleye.
He said the affected heads will be handed over to the most senior officer in rank.
He added that appointments in the affected offices will be announced soon.
Full list of Affected Offices:
Group MD/CEO, Abuja investment Company Ltd
2. CEO/MD, Abuja Markets Management Ltd
3. MD/CEO, Abuja Urban Mass Transport Company
CEO/MD, Abuja Property Development Company
5. CEO/MD Abuja Technology Village Free Trade Zone Company
6. CEO/MD Abuja Film Village International
7. CEO/MD Powernoth AICL Equipment Leasing Company Ltd
8. MD Abuja Broadcasting Corporation
9. MD, Abuja Enterprise Agency
10. GM, FCT Water Board
11. DG, FCT Emergency Management Agency
12. Executive Secretary, FCT Primary Healthcare Board
13. Director General, Hospital Management Board
14. Director, Abuja Environmental Protection Board
15. Director, FCT Scholarship Board
16. Director FCT Christian Pilgrims Welfare Board
17. Director, Muslim Pilgrims Welfare Board
18. Coordinator, Abuja Infrastructure Investment Center
19. Director, FCT Health Insurance Scheme
20. Coordinator, Satellite Towns Development Department
21. Coordinator, Abuja Metropolitan Management Council