News

How my husband, Afeez Owo abandoned me and our kids – Mide Martins

Mide Martins and husband celebrate 17th wedding anniversary

Yoruba movie star, Mide Martins is presently spilling all the details of her marital crisis with her husband  Afeez Abiodun Owo, on Instagram.

Recall that a few days ago (HERE),
we speculated that all was not well with their marriage after she
failed to wish him happy birthday. Turns out we were right after all….
all is indeed not well.

Read her explosive revelation below:

Life Is a Mystery!!!…. We live in a world where so many strange things happen that are beyond human comprehension… First of all I want correct this  impression of me moving out of my husband’s house, I did not leave my house nor pack out of his house, On the contrary, he was the one that left me and moved out of the house!!….

And this happened like 3months ago when we had a minor argument over the well being of his children… And he packed out of the house abandoning me and 5 children at home; His 2kids, Our 2cousins that has been leaving with us for the past 10yrs now and the house help… Anyone who is close to the house or our family can testify to it that I am still in the house that we have lived together for 4yrs now, he was the one that moved out and rented another apartment two weeks after…

Presently as we speak, he’s now leaving in his new house, neglected his wife, kids & responsibilities since…I tried to resolve this issue by informing some of our close relatives but all to no avail… I guess his mind was strongly made up and must have his reasons for wanting to be a free man… Naturally couples do have issues between each which are meant to be resolved between them amicably not taking such a drastic measure like moving out of the house, a man for that matter!!!….

Definitely he must have been planning to do so before was just looking for an excuse!!! A responsible man would never abandon his family no matter the circumstances!!!…. So I kept mute all this while and tried to move on with my life, going about my daily business , working my head up day and night for the survival of these children…. If you check through the years back, I never for once talked about my husband badly … I always give him praises and appreciate him anywhere and everywhere necessary… Is he God? Is he Angel? Or Is he that perfect?… Of course No!!…. He has hurt me so many times before In fact has broken me countless time before but never for once said anything cruel about him but instead tried to play along with maturity… Because I don’t ever want to tarnish his image, I love my husband and cherish him more than any one can imagine!!!

People usually judge people by their appearances which shouldn’t be so..we shouldn’t judge people from afar!!.. An innocent looking person might be a devil underneath while an arrogant/ flashy person might just be an angel to the core!!… So many people abused, cursed, judged, criticized and even condemned me for not uploading his picture on his birthday .. How can I celebrate a man that has abandoned me and his kids for over 3 months now without looking back and made it clear he wasn’t ready to get back to me!!…If actually did that who would I be fooling? Myself? Him? Or the Audience?… All that you see on his page.. @officialafeezowo on my birthday uploading my pictures and saying some nice things was just a camouflage!!

Deception!!… He wrote there that am his angel.. “Can you leave your angel to starve to death?”….if you check through his page very well he hasn’t uploaded my picture there for a while before this very day of my birthday simply because he left me a long time ago… All he does is fool the world by uploading his children pictures which has been on him phone for long and now pretending to be the best dad in the world. Whereas he hasn’t heard from these children or care about their well being in a long while now… I don’t like really to upload my children on net too much because I believe children are meant to be protected by keeping them well and save inside not exposing them to the world every time like they are some kind of items you wanna sell. That’s why I don’t put them on Net too much except on very important occasion. That doesn’t mean I don’t love them. I adore them!!… Infact they are my life!!!

Now!!… My husband why are trying to destroy me? Why do you wanna kill me? What will be your achievement? Why do you wish destroy my career.. This is the career that gives me money to feed the children that came out from your flesh and blood… Why do I deserve this kind of hatred from you?… Is this what I get for having stayed by your side and supported you for good 13yrs?… Well no problem!!!..All will be well… But I leave everything into God’s hands to judge between you and I … I know he will surely fight my battle for me because ” Oba Elesan ni, Adakedajo, arinurode, Olumoran okan, olugbeja eda”… Now Am crying out unto you from the deepest pain of my heart!!.. “Gbogbo Eyin Abiamo Aye”….Pls save me!! Pls save this poor innocent woman who’s done nothing wrong but has always worked extra hard just to support and keep her family together … Pls I beg you all in the of God to save me from this. Trauma that am experiencing now… May God be with everyone… Thank You!!!

1. Toys kingdom

June 16, 2022 at 9:33 pm

It’s well

June 17, 2022 at 9:25 am

My dear sister God is your strength, don’t loose hope you will overcome it keep on praying I know you love your husband. (Kokoro tin jefo ara efo lo wa) the insects that eat vegetables is inside vegetables.

2. Modupe

June 17, 2022 at 11:16 am

Sorry Mide. All will be well. Be strong, the Lord is your strength. Please do not bother to enter into any other relationship, just focus on your career, God and the children. Time will make you strong. Look at it this way that life is vanity, nothing at all is permanent. Human being may not be fair but God is fair and good, arm of flesh will always fail. Do not fail yourself, do not fail God. Endure this hard period and do not talk about it henceforth, it shall be well.

3. Michael James

June 17, 2022 at 3:04 pm

No be who first complain dey talk true…there are two sides to a story. I really wish the come back together again and resolve whatever issue they have for the sake of the children.

• Jeje laye

June 22, 2022 at 8:42 pm

My sister may God be with you and fight your battle for you bcos he alone know your pain and what you going through.bless you dear ,Michael James, oni sokuso nie elenu shuuti. Na you be judge abi

• Mercy

June 24, 2022 at 9:17 pm

I no fit laugh ooo

4. Favour Babatunde

June 17, 2022 at 4:39 pm

Mide,so sorry about this traumatic situation,it’s to tell you that there’s no bed of roses in any relationship. Be focused,love your children and keep loving your husband.
    Let the publication end here, never talk about it publicly again. Instead, talk to people that he respects. Remember,all men will come against you, even women, who are mostly jealous will castigate you.
    Above all,he will have his reasons for his actions. Therefore, make amends, keep your home and be prayerful. This is not the time to cry or raise your blood pressure.
    I wish you the best

June 17, 2022 at 10:23 pm

It is well with you Big sis. Just forgive him and keep praying. Indeed, God will fight for you. Don’t say anything again pls.

• Fashanu

June 23, 2022 at 8:42 pm

No matter what a woman does no responsible man will ever leave his child(ren)to suffer all because of the mother sin,what nonsense

• Ayoola

June 25, 2022 at 5:07 pm

I think we need to apply wisdom into affairs like this
          Fine the so call husband was wrong by moving out for months and not even looking back to kids as she said but never judge him, I think moving out of house is far better than beating each other’s till dealt. May Allah take control of their union but madam stop come bring your home affairs into social media some are here to get a chance like this to enter you and destroy your home be Weise .

• Faith

June 25, 2022 at 5:55 pm

Sorry about that but just continuing taking care of your children and looking after them.keep working.

5. Olasinde yemi.

June 17, 2022 at 6:18 pm

Outspoken people like you don’t have a heart for malice. Your emotions here reveals how much you still love and respect your husband. I pray my brother Afeez is not been lured by a strange woman. Relationship is about forgiveness. Love covers multitude of sin. I just hope, pray you forgive one another, move on with life and remain the cynosure of all eyes. You are best of a pair. Affez my brother remember night is approaching when you will say I have no pleasure in all these. Work together for the success of your children and career. All will be well.

6. Abiodun

June 18, 2022 at 7:13 am

Always love both of you whenever I see you both on set. Hearing or reading this from you made me sad. Please I want both of you to trace your steps and come back to each other. Let that first love come back to the house, this is devil at work but both of you should not allow it to destabilize your home. Mide, am one of your biggest fans and wouldn’t want you to soak yourself in this traumatic situation. Believe in God and pray for Abiodun everyday that wherever the man is, God should touch him and bring him to his family. This is a passing phase, you shall come out of it sooner than you expect. I know Abiodun may have his own reasons, but Mide don’t be depressed, find solace in God…. I pray for you everyday……. Abiodun inbox me, I am a certified marriage Counselor, I will offer my service to you free of charge because you bear same name with me. …..Shalom!!!

7. Hauwa Muhammad

June 18, 2022 at 9:27 am

Am heartbroken reading this..may God see u through dear, i pray u two overcome this as soon as possible. So sorry ma’am

8. Babalola Rasheed

June 18, 2022 at 2:14 pm

Sorry madam, forget about your status , try to be a wife that is ready to keep her home by ready to say sorry to your husband even if he’s the one that wronged you then you tell him later when all is well , that’s the man’s ego ,if you rare your children alone when they are successful they will take care of him !that’s life , go to him say sorry ,it’s more than any plead from anybody,it’s well.

• Cj

June 24, 2022 at 8:36 pm

So a man wrongs his wife? and his wife will be the one to say sorry. Brother sorry oooh until men learn,unlearn and relearn,I am sorry till then marriage will be a mirage and scorn on fleshes

June 25, 2022 at 4:07 pm

Op

• SHEBA COSMETICS

June 26, 2022 at 9:20 am

I jus hope his not intentional hurting my role model,,, go back to your wife sir… I love the two of you together… Women out der av nothing to offer u SIR… With due respect…

June 18, 2022 at 6:21 pm

I always love both of you on set, everything will be fine mide. There is time for ups and downs, now you need to be strong and focus on the children and your career don’t lose hope nor fall into depression sake for a counsellor if need be, find solace in God.
    It shall be well.

• Tola

June 23, 2022 at 10:35 pm

Afeez, what has come over you. Is it because Mide did not give you boy child.Answer first before I talk.

10. Yeyeoge

June 20, 2022 at 8:22 pm

God will bring him to you in Jesus mighty name.Be prayerful Mide.

11. Yeyeoge

June 20, 2022 at 8:25 pm

God will bring him to you in Jesus mighty name.Be prayerful Mide.

12. Rose

June 21, 2022 at 5:52 pm

Please, don’t allow d*evil to tear your marriage apart. Please and please go to him, plead with him, tell him how important he is and how much you love.

13. Judge

June 21, 2022 at 11:22 pm

there must be reason for him to pack out of the house .so let’s hear the husband other side of the story first.But no matter what might happened the husband shouldn’t have abandoned the children.

14. Mary David

June 22, 2022 at 1:50 am

Guys this is an old news,since 2016

June 23, 2022 at 11:55 am

Lols..are you for real

15. Abbie

June 22, 2022 at 8:09 am

Dear Mide
    May The Lord grant you wisdom knowledge and understanding. Please do not allow the enemy to destroy your marriage, the enemy do not like marriages. Please pray seek God’s face do not say anything again be still l know that he is God once you have done all keep your peace please. Jesus is Lord The Lord will restore your home. Lift him up and report him back to his maker to take control. The Lord will empower you and The children and families. Remain blessed.

June 23, 2022 at 11:54 am

I love you mide,So sorry. Hipls be good God will touch his heart for Good again..

16. Sijuade

June 23, 2022 at 9:14 pm

So sorry Mode,all is well

• John Bada.

June 24, 2022 at 11:38 am

This life just be good to it for the good or evil you do today will always returned to reward you.

June 24, 2022 at 1:32 pm

This has happened over 5 years ago. Didn’t you see the day the story was posted?

June 26, 2022 at 1:11 pm

Mide,for Ur husband to leave the house and rent another apartment. Hmmmm…. many things are involved.
    1. Is either you’re a wayward type.
    2.is either you’re arrogant and not a submissive wife.
    3. Or you’re the nagging type no ma is ready to stand or condone the habit of a nagging woman.
    4. May he can’t afford Ur extravagant life any longer.
    And lastly. He’s avoiding you in other not to get violence n domestic violence level.
    I strongly believe your husband has a concrete evidence against you. That prompt him leave or abandoned you n the children.. change Ur way n Ur characters.