Reno Omokri, former aid to Goodluck Jonathan, has given reasons All Progressive Congress (APC) candidate for the next Nigeria’s Presidential election, Bola Ahmed Tinubu will not emerge winner.
Reno who belongs to Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) had earlier stated that although he likes Labour Party’s Presidential Candidate, Peter Obi, yet he prefers PDP’s candidate, Atiku.
Giving 10 reasons he believes Ahmed Tinubu will not clinch the Presidential role, he alleged that he is involved in drugs among others.
He wrote: “10 Reasons Tinubu Can’t Win in 2023
1. He is a KNOWN DRUG LORD.
2. He is running in a Muslim-Muslim ticket.
3. He is running with a suspected Boko Haram sympathiser.
4. His parentage, age and lineage are in doubt.
5. He was involved in the #LekkiMassacre of 2020.
6. He lost his own home state to the PDP.
7. He is involved in a legal dispute over Alphabeta.
8. His region’s socio-cultural group, Afenifere, are against him.
9. He is seen as an he architect of the Buhari administration.
10. His wife openly said ‘Igbo we no dey trust una again’.
With the above reasons, the 2023 elections are just a formality. Atiku will defeat Tinubu. No argument!”
Reno who is also an author and human rights activist had earlier claimed that Peter Obi’s supporters were after his life and that of his family members.