Metro

Two Kids burnt to death in mysterious fire outbreak in Ondo

Barely 24 hours after fire outbreak ravaged 100 lock-up shops in Akure, two siblings were burnt to ashes by a fire outbreak that razed down their home.

Two siblings, 2-year-old ltunu and 4-year-old Damilare Omolere, have been roasted to death by a mysterious fire that gutted their home located at Edo Lodge in Akure, the Ondo State capital.

According to Vanguard, the siblings were left in the care of their 11-year-old elder sister, while their parents went out. While their father, Bode, travelled out of the state, their mother, Blessing, was equally not at home on the sad day.

The eldest child equally left the toddlers alone in the house only to return later to find the house engulfed in flames.

Sources said the fire may have been caused by a candle that was left on the table by their sister before she left the house.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

To Top