Generator fumes kill new couple in Niger State

Adamu Mohammed, 30, and Sumaiya Adamu, 20, who got married in December 2018, have been killed by generator fumes at their Maitunbi residence in Minna, Niger State.
The incident occurred on Monday night. Neighbours who did not see them coming out from their apartment on Tuesday, raised concerns and had to break in.
It was gathered that the couple had put on the generator in one of their rooms that had no ventilation and slept in the next room.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

To Top