Barely two weeks after matriculation, kerosene explosion has consumed a young lady who chased admission for four years.
In a rather unfortunate incident, a 21-year old 100 level Microbiology student of Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH), who has been identified as Eke Ukam Ogholo was consumed by flames as she tried to pour kerosene into a lantern
According to reports, the incident took place at Ikot Nkebere,on April 25,2018,leaving her friend and family in agony,as they mourn her demise
A family member named Felix, stated that; “We feel very sad and my parents have been devastated.
In his word; She has been looking for this admission since four years but could not get it but she just gained the admission and matriculated two weeks ago but died in a mysterious circumstance. It is so sad, we are in grief,”
The school has been duly informed of her demise, as the family of the deceased make burial arrangements
May the lord grant the family , the fortitude to bear their loss