It’s no surprise that these people have conquered Nigeria and beyond when it comes to business. The list of Richest people in Nigeria was recently updated by Forbes, and most of them maintained their spots from previous years.
Below are 20 richest people in Nigeria and their NET worth.
1. Aliko Dangote: He is currently the richest black man in the world according to Forbes. He is worth 8.6 billion dollars, he owns a chain of company known as “The Dangote Group”
2. Mike Adenuga : A Yoruba man born n the 29the of April 1953, Mike comes second with a net worth of 4.2billion dollars.
3. Folorunsho Alakija: The only woman on the list, Alakija is worth 1.53 billion dollars. She is into oil, really estate, banking and finance, printing etc
4. Femi Otedola: Son of former Lagos state Governor and owner of Zenol Petroleumand Gas limited & Forte oil PLC, Femi is worth 1.2 billion dollars.
5. Theophilus Danjuma : 1.1 billion dollars
6. Abdulsalam Rabiu : Born in Kano in 1960, Rabiu is worth 1.05billion dollars
7. Tony Elumelu : The UBA bank MD/CEO and owner of “The Tony Elumelu foundation” is worth 1.04 billion dollars
8. Orji Uzor Kalu: 1.01billion dollars
9. Jim Ovia : The Zenith bank MD/CEO is worth 1billion dollars
10. Oba Otudeko: The owner of Honeywell group is worth 650million dollars
11. Arthur Exe
12. Benedict Peters
13. Igho Sanomi
14. Cletus Ibeto
15. Bode Akindele
16. ABC Orjako
17. Mohammed Indimi : Inlaw the President Muhammadu Buhari, the Borno born man is worth 450million dollars
18. Emmanuel Ojei
19. Tunde Folawiyo: Worth 400 million dollars
20. Hakeem Bello-Osagie