Life & Style

Meghan Markle, Prince Harry to move out of Kensington Palace ahead of first baby

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are set to move out of Kensington Palace as they prepare for the arrival of their first child in the spring.

The royal couple will move to Frogmore Cottage on the royal family’s Windsor Estate early next year, Kensington Palace announced on Saturday.

“Windsor is a very special place for Their Royal Highnesses and they are grateful that their official residence will be on the estate,” the couple, said in a statement. They were married at Windsor Castle in May.

Since their engagement last year, Harry and Meghan had lived at Nottingham Cottage in the grounds of Kensington Palace, London, where Harry’s brother William, his wife Kate and their children George, Charlotte and Louis, also live.

The Palace says the couple’s office will remain in Kensington.
1 Comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

To Top