Miss Côte d’Ivoire Olivia Yace, an African woman, was named the second runner-up for Miss World 2021, and people all around the world cheered.
She astonished the globe with her composure, intelligence, and natural beauty as she advanced to the final three contenders in Wednesday’s Miss World 2021 competition. The 23-year-old Olivia was the only African beauty queen to make it to the top six this year.
Rare facts about Olivia Yace:
- Olivia Yace is 23 years old and stands 180 centimeters tall.
- She is trilingual (French, Spanish, and English).
- Olivia has a bachelor’s degree in marketing and management and plans to get a master’s degree. She enjoys singing, dancing, and traveling.
- “Mama Mia!” is her favorite film, while “This Little Light of Mine” is her favorite song.
- Olivia would invite Michelle Obama to dinner since she regards her as a role model.
- “Know who you are to know where you are” is her philosophy.
She inspires us to offer a look with just a pop of color on her lips to match her natural crown and beautiful skin. And she looks great with straight hair or without makeup.
See some stunning photos from her Instagram page below: