Ways to wear your favorite graphic t-shirt…
A graphic t-shirt is one piece of clothing that will never let you down. Are you planning to go to the movies? Spend time with your friends? A graphic tee has you covered.
Even better, simply change the graphic and you’ve made a statement! You might have a graphic t-shirt with your favorite anime character on it, or one with your pronouns prominently emblazoned on it. Yes, graphic t-shirts are fantastic for expressing oneself.
The nicest thing about a graphic t-shirt, though, is that it is as dynamic as a blank canvas. Yes, you can wear a plain tee for a formal occasion.
Here’s how it works:
- With a blazer and shorts: To achieve a cool, easygoing appearance while wearing your favorite graphic tee to an outdoor event, pair it with a high-waisted, preferably loose pair of shorts. Then add an oversized blazer and you’ve got yourself a style! According to the regulations, your t-shirt should also be one size larger than your ideal fit. You gain bonus points if your blazer and shorts match. So there you have it: a t-shirt cinched at the waist by high-waisted shorts, plenty of legs, and an enormous blazer.
- Unless it’s ripped, ditch the denim: it’ll be difficult to quit wearing those jeans, but you’ll have to save them for this one if you don’t want to look midriffy. Skinny jeans and denim jackets are not appropriate. The only denim you’re permitted to wear is shredded baggy jeans with high heels.
- As a dress, a graphic tee requires little effort to look great. Your graphic tee can practically be worn as a dress. Once again, it looks better when it’s a size or two larger than your ideal fit. You can wear your shirt dress with thigh-high stockings that end where your shirt does.
- Leather jackets and boots: one of the simplest ways to dress up a plain shirt is to pair it with high-heeled boots. You may complete the look with a puffy leather jacket, a matching baseball cap, or perhaps a vibrant beret.
- Accessorize: the choices with basic tees are unlimited. What are bucket hats? Cycling hats? What about crossbody bags? Wide-mouthed trousers? Examine your closet; you’ll undoubtedly locate a suitable solution.