Today marks the 21st day of the ongoing November fasting and prayer of The Redeem Christian Church Of God (RCCG).
We now bring you the prayer points for today.
THURSDAY, 21ST NOVEMBER – DAY 21: FOR THE CHURCH.
TEXT: Psalms 133:1-3
- Bless the Lord O my soul and all that is within me. Bless His Holy name. Psa 103: 1
- Thank God for a new day and for the salvation of your soul
- Let us bless the name of the Lord. Truly; it has been of the LORD’S mercies that we were not consumed, because his compassions has not failed us. Lam 3:22 Psa 34:1
- Father; we thank You for your love and faithfulness towards Your church.
- Father; we repent of all our sins of strife, enmity, un-forgiveness, bitterness, resentment, please Father have mercy on Your church in Jesus name.
- Father; release Your warring angel to break down every denominational wall dividing the body of Christ in Jesus name.
- Father paralyze every demon of disunity in Your church in Jesus name
- Father every gate of disunity and walls of partition militating against Your church, let them collapse in Jesus name
- Father by Your mercy destroy the stronghold of disunity and divisions in the body of Christ in Jesus name
- Lord; let all political gang up in nations against Your church be frustrated in Jesus name.
- Every anti-gospel law, regulations, policies, and agenda against Your church, be disgraced like the days of Daniel in Jesus name.
- Father; restore Your church to the days of the early disciples Acts 2:42-47
- Holy Spirit, move to fulfill the expectation of Jesus in His last prayer for the unity of the church. Joh 17:11,22