Truth time….Blessing time. Everyone has their reasons. And you know some people actually go to church because:
- they don’t want their parents to be mad at them
- to showcase their new outfit….
- there is this lady/young man they always want to see..
- it’s been a long time they went to church, so they just decided to go today to satisfy their conscience..
- Something special happened during the week
- There is a child dedication/ family thanksgiving/wedding
- they are the pastor/minister/deacon son/daughter, dating the pastor/minister/deacon son/daughter, so they must be there.
- to market their new products or get contacts for their business.
- they just want to fulfill all righteousness
- Sunday morning is always boring in their area, so they rather spend
their time in church than their quiet boring street on a Sunday morning.
- they go to church so that their neighbors will see them as good people
- just to pray for their club to win
- because they love God and they want to worship him in truth and in spirit.
What are your own reasons? Or is church a waste of time?