A video of one Ms Nana-Adwoa battling for dear life after being poisoned by some of her friends over her travelling plans to the UK is presently making rounds on social media.
Kemi Filani gathered that Nana-Adwoa was due to relocate to the UK on the 2nd January 2022 but sadly had to be rushed to the hospital after being poisoned by her friends who were not happy about the good news.
She was deceived by two of the friends to celebrate the good news in one of their homes and there in, her meal was poisoned.
Watch viral video below:
Kemi Filani recalls that Months ago, a Congolese lady tragically died after allegedly being poisoned by her jealous best friend for receiving a job promotion ahead of her.
According to reports, the lady was poisoned, allegedly, by her own best friend.
The two were up for a job promotion at work and the lady won. Unhappy, her friend decided to ‘take her out’.
She reportedly poisoned a meal, gave it to the friend to eat and consequently, she died soon after eating it.