Mercy Aigbe Gentry won the Internet with her AMVCA
look a few weeks ago, but today she’s being slammed by her followers
after she shared a job vacancy for a personal assistant on her Instagram
They were mad at her because of some of her requirements like: a single female between 22 & 29.
They called her out for discriminating because she wanted an
unmarried woman in a specific age bracket, with some of her followers
saying she “didn’t want women to get married”
“PERSONAL ASSISTANT NEEDED
JOB DESCRIPTION: Employee will work closely with Mercy Aigbe-Gentry
to manage her schedule and appointments. Please note the following
- You must be computer literate
- You must be very active on major social media
- You must be a single FEMALE graduate between the ages of 22 – 29 years.
- There are no rigid opening or closing time. Your working hours depends strictly on the task for each day.
- You must be living in Lagos and be ready to travel at anytime to any part of the world.
- Applicant must be a graduate.
- Applicant must be fluent in English language.
- Applicant must be a good team player and must be able to work with little or no supervision.
SALARY AND ALLOWANCES: Basic salary is between ?70,000 – ?100,000 plus allowances
To submit CV, Application letter, pls go to www.mercyaigbegentry.com ….Application closes Saturday 19th of March 2016!”
Read the comments below:
Interestingly, despite all these complaints, over a thousand job seekers applied. As at the filing in of this report, the actress who is presently on a set in Ijebu told KFB that more CVs were still coming in, adding that she doesn’t even know where to start selecting from.