Use the money you spend on calls to gossip and buy deodorant, you stink – Frederick Leonard blasts actress

Fine Boy Nollywood actor Frederick Leonard has called out his female colleagues for stinking.

The movie star who obviously couldn’t stand the offensive smell of the actress (whose name he didn’t mention) during movie shoot.

On that note, Frederick Leonard took to his verified Instagram page to call her out respectively and told her to make better use of the money she spends in data for gossiping.

“Not using Deodorant or body spray should be an offense punishable by law. Use deodorants! Especially if your work is tedious and involves a lot of body movement. You can sweat and when you sweat, you stink. It is not expensive. No matter how low you earn, you can afford it. Use the money you spend on calls to gossip, and buy data to visit gossip blogs on social media to freshen up yourself and smell good.
So you don’t kill your colleagues and coworkers. Thank you.”

After the post, some of his colleagues attested to his claims, while some laughed over it.

Recall that Frederick Leonard had questioned the essence of PVC (Permanent Voters Card) ahead of the much anticipated 2023 general elections in Nigeria.

The Anambra State born thespian via his Twitter handle warned anyone who wants to preach to him about getting PVC again to desist from doing so.

Frederick Leonard questioned the need to get another PVC when some people already got theirs some years ago.

He wrote: “Did I Just Hear Get Your PVC AGAIN? Please What happened to the Ones we Got 7 Yrs ago And Very recently..3 Years Ago?
Chai. My Darling Naija. May We Open Our Eyes, Mind & Sense to See What the Problem is, And Call it what it is.. Pls No Brainwashed Person Should preach PVC to Me!”

1. Nellymechi

April 7, 2022 at 11:40 am

Wow…i feel for this lady!But on a serious note how can a lady not knowing how to fix or take good care of her body?
    Anyways the insult is passed already on her and it’s also depends on the manner by which he said that to her.she shouldn’t take it too personal but rather correction.

2. Blossom

April 7, 2022 at 1:41 pm

Wow I never knew there’s somebody in “this” Nigeria that has sense abi wise like this. Every time PVC! Like the video I saw made by Stella Damascus recently just after Dr chinelo’s death. Like Leonard federic asked Abeg what happened to the ones we got before; 7yrs ago & recently 3yrs ago? Did they tell you Nigerians getting PVC is the problem? Abeg let’s think and reason smart. Recycling of “OLD and useless leaders” is the problem coupled with election rigging. We’re left at the mercy of God, only God can rescue Nigeria and Nigerians not the so called PVC

April 7, 2022 at 8:20 pm

I’m sure he spoke this way because the actress has a horrible character. She must be a gossiper.And gossipers don’t usually know they are worse than the people they are gossiping about.

4. Leonard Ambrose Onuoha

April 8, 2022 at 8:15 pm

Hmmm…I bet it must have been really frustrating for my name sake Lenny!

I was in the bank today and I almost ran out if the banking hall because a lady who was sitting very close to me smelled like a house mouse.

I became so pissed and angry at the same time. I developed stomach upset immediately. She looked like a model, beautiful, calm and appeared well educated but all that was murdered because she had what I term ‘CORPSE-LIKE body odour’

Some folks are very sensitive to smell like me and if you are a public figure, it would amount to a taboo when you don’t wear deodorants or even repeat cloths you had worn previously.

I hope this particular lady in question would do a self appraisal of herself and imbibe and as well activate the right attitude. A word they say, is good enough for the wise!

• Joan

May 2, 2022 at 12:26 pm

Sincerely speaking, I find it strange that in this day and time some people are very much still ignorant of basic personal hygiene. Even if one cannot afford deodorant or any other body mist or fragrance, at least there is LIME, which is very affordable. And sometimes whether you have body odour or not you can use it from time to time, just cut in half and apply under arms and on the surface of private part, leave for 15 minutes and take a bath, then use deodorant spray or stick or mist or whatever fragrance later. It really can be very irritating when someone with either body odour or mouth odour interacts with you.

5. Blessing

April 9, 2022 at 7:40 am

Please he should have told her in person how will she know it’s her, she might be thinking he is referring to someone else.

May 3, 2022 at 12:19 pm

I’m in support of what u said dear, let him call the individual and educate her on this face to face. I believe she will understand.

• Debby

May 17, 2022 at 5:58 am

U are right

May 20, 2022 at 5:59 pm

So even with their dresses and make-up on screen majority doesn’t still smell nice.

May 23, 2022 at 12:46 am

😂😂😂 am telling you

June 24, 2022 at 11:58 am

That’s why these so called celebrities no dey freak me at all. So many of them survive on make up!!!

6. Debi cute

May 21, 2022 at 10:49 pm

Hmm
    Ppl like her are ment to be talked privately to…coz saying it in public can make her feel sad nd u know we as humans have feelings
    Just call her aside nd tell her to her face
    After all the truth is bitter