“Call me out with full chest” Uche Jombo breaks silence on alleged sexual relationship with Rita Dominic’s Husband, Fidelis Anosike

uche jombo reacts to sleeping with rita dominic's husband

Nollywood actress Uche Jombo has dared Gist Lover to call out her name with full chest following a claim from the controversial Instagram blog that she is in a sexual relationship with Fidelis Anosike, the husband of her colleague and friend Rita Dominic.

Kemi Filani recalls that hours ago, the faceless gossip blog alleged that Fidelis Anosike was involved with some other undisclosed Nollywood stars alongside Rita Dominic before finally settling down with the latter.

The blog revealed the initials of the ladies Fidelis Anosike is allegedly having a relationship with, claimed their initials are letters I and U and were also at the actress’ wedding reception.

uche jombo nd other guests at Rita Dominic's wedding

An uproar ensued in the comment section as netizens tried to match the initials with the names of celebrities they could identify at the event with many concluding that the U is for Uche Jombo.

Storming her comment section, many of Uche Jombo’s called her out and asked her to clarify the alleged report.

Reacting to the claims moment ago on Instagram, Uche Jombo called out the gossip blog and urged the platform to be mention precisely whom the U and I referred to so that trolls can leave her page in peace.

“@gistloversgram.blog it will be lovely to tell your people who you are talking about so they can leave my page in peace”. Uche Jombo wrote.

May 18, 2022 at 10:49 pm

What’s I & U.
    Tomorrow you wake up and post A & V.
    Sleep a little bit before you start common be mature.

Would you just allow Rita to enjoy our marry.
    And stop all this rubbish.

• Abby

May 20, 2022 at 8:03 am

All this people call blogger has a big problem and the people that is saying expose it expose it has a big problem too
      And if you look at it in other way round, dia home is not good as they all claim.
      They won’t let someone that just got married enjoyed her marriage. God will save you people

2. Bint

May 19, 2022 at 2:08 pm

I don’t know why people keep recreating problems. Uche is married already, Rita got married not long ago. Leave Rita to enjoy her marriage in peace.

• Jerry

May 19, 2022 at 3:26 pm

Rita should be sensible not to spoil her marriage by believing in this gossip. It may be the handwork of those she/he who wants to create a crack on her new found love for selfish reasons. If you have not noticed any misdemeanor with your husband, just ignore and move on.

• Tonia

May 20, 2022 at 8:48 pm

I think these bloggers are the real home breakers,pls allow Rita to enjoy her marriage.

• Peace

May 21, 2022 at 1:58 pm

Awon blogger blogger. You need Jesus Christ seriously. Why did you want to ruin the newly wedded couple’s home. If you don’t have anything to gossip on, abeg chew gum till your gums are red hot. Stop talking shit. U & I ko, me & you ni. Mtcheeew

3. Eboh

May 19, 2022 at 4:33 pm

This is not nice atall. Let poor girl enjoy her marriage in peace

• Ebony

May 19, 2022 at 10:03 pm

Some of these bloggers are useless. You are trying to scatter this Rita’s marriage abi, if I were you (Rita) I will stay off social media. They are stupid gossipers.even if is true,why didn’t you publish it before the marriage ceremony, you stupidly come out here to say U and I. Why didn’t you call out full names. Fools

4. Fashanu Olanrewaju

May 23, 2022 at 11:16 am

I will like like to know the cost of a complete unit and their capacity, and will like to do business with the company in future if your product is durable reliable.