Actress Tonto Dikeh ridiculed for showing off her panties at a park

Tonto Dikeh mocked for showing off her public region

Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh has been mocked by netizens after she shared a video online which showed off her panties.

The mum of one had gone for a fun time with her close pals and son at a park, however, while trying to do a summersault, Tonto Dikeh had shown off her panties which her fans didn’t miss.

Many made a mockery of her in her comment section.

bigg_41 : See kpekuusss ohh

doncharlyofficia : You for kuku open am show Camara well na. I go.

nux_cutie : Tonto Baby summersault again I want to check something real quick

emperiordeaner : Seems I see something

adejuma_olamide : I for say make me self enter water but where I go come see this kind food step down

neema_prime : All of you seeing something should look more closely for Nigeria’s problems

official_jethro__ : I know u saw that”.

Kemi Filani news recalls Tonto Dikeh was recently sceptical about advertising sex toys on her social media page.

In a post shared on Instagram, Tonto Dikeh said she had collected money from a sex toy company to advertise but had some guilt about it.

Tonto Dikeh said she was ashamed of herself, but notwithstanding, she will run the advert because of the money involved.

She wrote: I don go collect money for sex toy company for ad, I dey in front of mirror like this they think of my life. This one Jesus go just say ‘It is finished’ church haff closed, what money can do ehn I have not seen… This one shame catch me ooo but I go run am… This is my shame, I will shame it alone. And I told them to contact @nkechiblessingsunday she like this kind ads”.

Fans mock Tonto Dikeh
Fans mock Tonto Dikeh
Fans mock Tonto Dikeh
Fans mock Tonto Dikeh

1. Mhiz Billionz queen

May 5, 2022 at 11:16 pm

My boss no send 💪💪

2. Somy

May 6, 2022 at 6:47 am

Nawaoooo for Nigerians.Una go leave una problem dey drink panadol for another Person head.And yet we do worst things in the dark.You guys should go get a life,be busy.

3. Jesuloluwa

May 6, 2022 at 12:02 pm

They will do anything for attention and relevance. There is nothing dignifying in opening your toto on social media

4. regular vibes

May 6, 2022 at 3:33 pm

tonto calm down no dey rush,now see as u open kpekus for people front,make i help u shame abeg.

5. Emeka

May 6, 2022 at 5:00 pm

Usual disappointing comments from Nigerian netizens on matters of code of conduct. What is wrong with a full grown woman being spritely? She was fully covered up and didn’t intend unwholesimeness.

6. Mushachie

May 6, 2022 at 5:49 pm

Tonto displayed her name!

7. Patrick

May 6, 2022 at 8:28 pm

Nawaooooooh for Nigerians,how una go dey die for matter wey no make sense.
    Say Tonto decided open Yash make Una see small
    Some people dey para becos she won market her product.
    For Una information !!!
    If anyone is interested in what he saw just DM her and make her a very good offer.
    Gbam and Cowgirl Season 2 will soon be on the internet

8. valencia

May 6, 2022 at 9:18 pm

Nigeria should mind their business , summer time white people open all their body to have fun cant someone have fun again in Nigeria? ,500k people have washed our senses away and they left empty head to talk things that are not matters

9. Joel Kelly

May 7, 2022 at 2:55 am

It is her life style u guys should live her alone face your own