“Nothing will make me deny knowing him’ – Queen Nwokoye opens up on sleeping with Suleman Johnson for money

Nollywood actress Queen Nwokoye has told her side of the story after stories went viral of her alleged affair with the president of Omega Fire Ministries Worldwide Apostle Johnson Suleman.

An Instagram blogger Gistlover on Sunday posted the names of some actresses including Queen Nwokoye, Shan George and Vivian Metchie who allegedly had an affair with the cleric.

Reacting to the allegation in a video posted on Instagram on Tuesday, the Ada Mbano actress stated that she would never sleep with a ‘man of God’.

The 39-year-old who described the Apostle as a good man added that she decided to speak up because her reputation was at stake.

“It is a Nigerian thing to always assume that once you know someone, you are sleeping with the person but that one concern una. I have met a lot of people, and I will still meet more and I do not owe anyone any apologies for people I have met and associated with. Pastor Suleman is a good man.

“Nothing will make me deny knowing him. You choose the kind of relationship you want to have with someone and all friendships mustn’t end in bed. So if you have a problem with him, settle it with him. Don’t recruit innocent people into your mess. I will never allow myself to be used to make Pastor Suleman look bad Perioddddd,” Queen Nwokoye wrote.

Fellow actresses Shan George and Vivian Metchie have also reacted to the allegation.

Suleman is not new to controversy. For several years, he has been facing allegations of sexual involvement with Canada-based singer Stephanie Otobo.

1. Sunny

July 26, 2022 at 4:12 pm

Why this

2. Innocent

July 26, 2022 at 9:04 pm

Are you sure what’s you are saying

July 27, 2022 at 12:33 pm

Who’s script are you reading, always on the news desecrating men of God. Agent of Satan everywhere. Why not mention the lay men you have slept with, why Men of pulpit? I’m writing to those who claimed to have slept apostle Suleiman etc. They should keep on making themselves instrument to the devil, one day they will scream for forgiveness but to no avail

July 27, 2022 at 3:40 pm

Shey u think may lie in

July 27, 2022 at 10:45 pm

You sha wan fall this man of God by force….. Nawa oo

July 28, 2022 at 11:03 am

I wonder,y Queen will published this,na woo,a disgrace to womanhood, shall we start clapping for you,Jesus said any of you who lured my apostle, should be tired with a block and throw inside river,Queen,why did you do that?y y oh no

August 3, 2022 at 11:59 am

There’s nothing wrong to what she wrote, according to queen she said that she will never allowed her self to be used to make pastor suleman look bad so in word she denied sleeping with him.

3. OgeLuv

July 26, 2022 at 10:56 pm

Nawaooo. They should allow this man to be

• Ade olamide.

July 27, 2022 at 1:01 pm

Allow a so called man of God sleeping around with women to rest? That is how you people encourage evil.he should resign and hide his fa e in shame.

• To whom it may concern

August 1, 2022 at 5:36 am

Pls olamide, be careful of what you say, let me ask you, did you caught him sleeping around? Or are you the saint here? How will you feel if someone say something bad about you like this? Pls you guys should stop fooling yourself.

• Gween

August 2, 2022 at 11:43 pm

U that God has found blameless abeg og show us ur face go handle the mic🎤🎤 make we hear ur righteous acts…..u will never hear Muslims slam their imams on social media but foolish Christian’s are not afraid to sell out their weakness to the world….I hate rubbish

• Friday Aduna

July 30, 2022 at 11:56 am

Read it well. You are saying different thing from the writeup.

4. Lord D

July 27, 2022 at 5:15 am

Meddlesome interlopers!

July 27, 2022 at 6:37 am

Fear the Lord God Almighty and keep all his commandments, I owe no body apologies but what about God?

• Favour Oluwa

July 27, 2022 at 3:14 pm

She can’t address God as “nobody” who everyone is accountable to.
      Stop being mischievous please.

6. Me

July 27, 2022 at 8:55 am

Your caption looks like you want people to feel he slept with her.

7. Minute man

July 27, 2022 at 9:31 am

Can not sleep with man of God but can sleep with man of Satan. TAKE LEGAL ACTION IF YOU ARE TRULY INNOCENT

8. Thomas Assimita

July 27, 2022 at 11:13 am

Everyone is denying it. Thank your stars we’re in the US coz all of you including Suleiman would be under serious investigation and the truth would be exposed. Keep on living in denial but one day your sins will find you.

July 27, 2022 at 1:42 pm

What about the sins of the reporters and bloggers who might made up stories to fetch themselves traffics and popularity. Your sins will find you too

• Goodluck

July 27, 2022 at 2:46 pm

Mumu nai u be,may God punish u and ur stupid entire family for the rubbish that came out of your smelly mouth.Na only u dey US??Were u there when they slept with him?

• Joshua c.

August 1, 2022 at 5:46 am

What’s wrong with u, how do u it happened, how can u be sure that is real???

July 27, 2022 at 8:40 pm

Baba calm down na no be rape case be dis or child molestation

July 27, 2022 at 11:15 pm

Why would they be under investigation?

July 28, 2022 at 8:49 am

Do you have problem with them.they should let the man or re you God that judge

• Ub

July 28, 2022 at 10:32 am

Investigation for what? Allegation of consented sexual relationship between adults? Or I’m I missing something? Please be smart.

July 28, 2022 at 8:28 pm

Hello are you ok. Touch not my anointing and do my prophet no harm. Hmmmmm I pity you and your household

• Star

July 28, 2022 at 11:49 pm

Why should they be under investigation? For what? What ever they did with there body is non of u people’s business what’s all this nonsense all about? See our country Nigerian is going dawn everyday, people are dying for nothing, non of u see all this problem to tackle right? Is only to bring people dawn, looking for who sleeps with who, am sorry for all u.

9. God own

July 27, 2022 at 11:37 am

Everybody most talk but I believe so well that God man servant can never do such if u are looking for a way he will notice u while not come out Clare the man is bless with a beautiful and lovely family and grace if u DNT want to that prophet Suleiman is innocent suit ur believe pipo most talk

10. Ezekiel Sunday

July 27, 2022 at 12:59 pm

07034853358

11. A

July 27, 2022 at 2:08 pm

G

12. Favour Oluwa

July 27, 2022 at 3:19 pm

Does it mean that every man and woman that are friends, business partners or are related in a way goes to bed with each other?
    Why can’t people just mind their business and stay on their lanes?
    Apostle Suleiman sleeps with every woman he’s seen with. Haba!
    Enough please.

13. Emeh Blessing

July 27, 2022 at 3:55 pm

Judgement they say belongs 2 God,n d word of God clearly state dat touch not my annioted n do my prophets no harm,I dont know wen people decide 2 b God,remember dat whatever a man sowed dat is wat u will reap,mk una leave d man of God alone 4 God 2 decide.

July 27, 2022 at 5:20 pm

Any man of God you seduce and fall by way of enticements I tell you the truth you shall surely pay for it on the last day

15. Noble

July 27, 2022 at 5:32 pm

See u guys should always respect men of God. Stop framing story about men of God because God punishment to does who lairs against his apostle daganrous ok

16. I.D EMILOKAN

July 27, 2022 at 5:54 pm

Why not leave pastor suleiman alone, did you know maybe he has repented and God may have forgiven him? Galtian 1:8 says, if any man be in Christ he is anew creature, old things are passed away… Suleiman is a new man in Christ, God has forgiven him. Those actress who claimed they slept with him are not ashamed, they are supposed to go on their knees and ask God for forgiveness. Those who posted this are Bloggers. Leave the pastor suleiman alone, allow God to judge.

• Rev Lawrence Tata

July 29, 2022 at 8:22 pm

Please, stop that nonsense. The Apostle is not an immoral person. He is a Star shinning brightly. Your lies cannot darkened the light.

17. I.D EMILOKAN

July 27, 2022 at 5:58 pm

18. Frank

July 27, 2022 at 7:27 pm

Why pry into this man’s life? If he isn’t innocent, he must answer on the last day. It should be between him and his God

19. Official_uniqueson

July 27, 2022 at 8:05 pm

Well weither my email is reviewed or not

I don’t care all I know is that
    The Bible said judge not that ye might not be judged,
    And furtherly says for all man shall be judged according to they work on the last day

20. Endam Gillian

July 27, 2022 at 8:29 pm

Why do people keep castigated the man of God?u people shld leave jugement for God n remember apostle Johnson Suleman is a man not God. Pray for him instead of saying all sorts of things. Remember his a human prone to make mistakes like u n I……so keep quiet all the castigators. I rest my case

21. Your Business

July 27, 2022 at 11:50 pm

I think the man of God should sue this site… Why do you want to mislead people to get attention. Not everyone would take time to read this hellish article before they start spreading rumors… I think I’ll promote this blog as one that shouldn’t be read. Just desperate for traffic… Mtcheww

July 28, 2022 at 7:33 am

It is well with our country Nigeria.God deliver us.

23. Abiodun

July 28, 2022 at 8:01 am

Realmanutd fans you can reach out to our WhatsApp account by sharing your opinion, réaction and contributions after the match or before the match for only manutd fans +22785745792

24. AABello ibn

July 28, 2022 at 8:41 am

Hmmmm, this is ridiculous. An apostle, sleeping around with free girls yet he will tell us that he is God sent. Which God is his? Man sent by demon.

July 28, 2022 at 8:50 am

Do you have problem with them.they should let the man or re you God that judge

26. Odinga Odinga

July 28, 2022 at 8:59 am

You People Are doomed, we are ignorant of the devices of the devil. I know all your secrets , Northern politicians are sponsoring you guys to sink down the reputation of this man.. But it will not work.

July 28, 2022 at 9:05 am

When suleman was a struggling pastor,why did u people no blackmail him. But because he is a big name now u feel once u come up with ur piece of trash he begin to panic? Am not his member, neither from his tribe or even from edo state, but listen all those in the market of blackmailing, u are all wasting ur time. But as a way to support ur ministry of blackmailing,, search my name on face book, ben onos that is my facebook name, whassap 08106060492,, I need u to help blackmail me. That is when I will know u guys are doing a good work. Stop looking for figures to blackmail and and promoting virally.i want to go viral too.

28. Victory

July 28, 2022 at 9:17 am

It can’t be true…
    It can’t be my papa

29. EMMANUEL ABOTSI

July 28, 2022 at 11:56 am

Whoever published this nonsense against Apostle Johnson suleman should be ashamed of himself or herself. Some of u Nigerians always associate Apostle Johnson suleman to all kinds of useless and unfounded issues. If u don’t like him, kindly send him to some of us in Ghana. We would gladly welcome him. God will handle the accusers at the right time.

30. mantim Nanven takdum

July 28, 2022 at 12:01 pm

Mad people everywhere you accept before sleeping with him if it’s true only God knows the truth now, last last now some people are not even ashame of their privacy again God have mercy on our generation

July 28, 2022 at 12:16 pm

Make wuna di Waka check na other people them no di check wuna self. Buzzy bodies

32. General

July 28, 2022 at 12:17 pm

Why always Suleiman?? Is he the only pastor in Nigeria? Hmmmmmmm

33. John m Smart

July 28, 2022 at 1:01 pm

Definitely nothing good come without challenges

34. [email protected]

July 28, 2022 at 5:51 pm

It’s well let not judge but we should let the judgement come

July 28, 2022 at 9:36 pm

Queen sulieman fuck u .. no deny am .. he fuck all of una..which yeye man of God is he be der decieving urself.. every human being nah man of God no one be man of devil..abi u be woman of devil ? 😆

36. Prophet Mercy

July 29, 2022 at 4:38 am

Good morning people how are you doing today?

• Joshua c