Big Brother Naija reality TV show is now a household name in Nigeria, and not only the fame, the show comes with massive love and support from the fans.
We’ve seen four seasons of the show with over 70 contestants and one thing is very glaring; winning the show is not the ultimate, but growing stronger with the fan base gathered from the competition.
The show usually houses different people from different backgrounds and belief across Nigeria in one house for three (3) months. During this period, they will be given tasks and viewers will vote for their favorite nominated housemates to remain in the house. Final voting for a winner is done on the last week of the show and then the winner takes it all.
Checkout our Top 5 most successful ex-housemates HERE
Below is our list of Top 10 most LOVED BBNaija ex-housemates…
Ps: Don’t get it wrong, all the ex-housemates are loved! But these ones? Their fans have taken it to another level… Enjoy…
10. Nina: The Imo born newly wedded light skinned beauty is 10th on our list. Coming 5th place in the 3rd edition of the show, Nina’s strength of surviving eviction and show of love from her fans after the show earned her this spot.
9. Tobi: This handsome Yoruba angel makes 9th position. Even though Ceec’s fans might not like him, he sure has a lot of lovers out there. If not for anything, for his long third leg *winkz*. Tobi came 3rd place in the season 3 edition of the show.
8. Alex: Alex Amuche Asogwa won a lot of hearts in the season three (See Gobe) edition of the show with her energetic and amazing dance steps. Although her strength wasn’t tested like the others in the house as she was seldom up for eviction, Alex came 4th place in the season 3 edition. She was bought a brand new car as gift from her fans who have continued to show her love since leaving the show.
7. Tboss: Although she didn’t win the season 2 edition of the show and obviously has a lot of people who can’t stand her, Tokunbo Idowu aka Tboss sure has millions of others who love her. The new mum is 7th on our list.
6. Miracle: The rather “on the low” personality won the “double wahala” version of the show. He hardly has any ‘hater’. Well, except for some Nina’s fans who think he used and dumped her. Miracle is such a sweetheart.
5. Bisola: Who doesn’t love Bisola? Show me the person while I continue with this list. The actress, singer, songwriter and single mother of one is obviously loved by everyone.
4. Mercy: Lambo the Lambo!!! Mercy Lamborghini made headline and broke the record of being the first female to win BBNaija. The Imo born light skinned entrepreneur is such a darling.
3. Bam Bam: New mum Bamike aka Bam Bam is 3rd on our list. Believe it or not, the mother of one is loved by all. Her fans also got her a brand new car after the show.
2. CeeC: Cynthia Nwadiora aka CeeC might not be loved by all, but trust me, it’s a “love-hate” relationship they have with her. The runner up is 2nd on our list and her fans; “Spartans” don’t joke with her.
1. Tacha: Natacha Ibinabo Akide aka Tacha might not be everyone’s favorite as well, her fans (Titans) are damn crazy about her. Like it or not, they love her to the moon and back. They can do anything for her. In fact, it’s safe to say “there is No Tacha without TITANS”. Despite been disqualified from the show, Tacha has managed to warm the hearts of millions of Nigerians and people around the world. No disqualified housemate or even WINNER of the show has ever been shown such love by their fans. Tacha does no wrong in the eyes of Titans. Just like the Beehives don’t joke with Beyonce, so do Titans not joke with Tacha. Her wish is their command. They also recently got her a 9.5million Naira Benz, and make sure to sell out everything that involves her.
What do you think of this list? Which name is missing and why? Drop your opinions in the comment section.