“I felt inadequate when I discovered I couldn’t bare children” Nse Ikpe Etim opens up on her personal life

Nse Ikpe Etim speaks on being unable to bear kids

For Nollywood actress, Nse Ikpe Etim, her inability to bear children has made her feel inadequate.

The Nollywood royalty opened up on her personal life in a touching interview with Chude Jideonwo.

Nse Ikpe Etim admitted that she felt inadequate as a woman when she found out she could not bear children of her own.

In the past, Nse had disclosed she had to undergo hysterectomy (removal of the uterus) to have a life again after she was diagnosed with adenomyosis.

Finding out she couldn’t have children, Nse Ikpe Etim didn’t feel ashamed, rather she felt inadequate.

According to her, she grew up in a family that don’t tie shame to themselves but live through life fully.

She said, “Finding out I couldn’t have children didn’t make me feel ashamed. I didn’t feel shame, but inadequacy, I felt inadequate as a woman because every time it was mentioned I would remember. So that’s what it was. Shame, I’m not ashamed. The least that I would be but I’m thankful for how I was brought up, we don’t tie shame to ourselves. We live through life fully and that’s how it is

Speaking on adoption, Nse Ikpe who was indecisive of the choice said, she and her husband are contented with just being dog parents.

“You never say never, but right now Clifford and I are dog parent. People show be allowed to live, what else? We are okay. And nothing defines you, not one thing defines you”.

She added, “My husband stood by me through all of this because that’s the way it’s supposed to be when people say oh we need to be really thankful for. What really happened? This is us, you walk in there as it’s a partnership, what comes good, bad, ugly, it’s us just let it be”.

Kemi Filani news recalls Nse Ikpe-Etim had shared a lovey-dovey video of herself and her husband as they celebrated their 9th wedding anniversary.on February 16, 2022.

Apart from the loved-up photos, Nse Ikpe-Etim held an adorable bouquet and repeatedly smiled in the video.

Nse Ikpe-Etim said she and her husband have been together for nine years.

She added that their union will still be together in a lifetime to come.

She wrote: 9 years with you and a lifetime to come. Happy anniversary to us.

Nse Ikpe Etim
Nse Ikpe Etim

1. Deborah

May 9, 2022 at 12:23 am

I believe there’s a GOD he will definitely give you your own child have heard testimonies of people with no womb given birth the lord you believe in will answer youa ND give you your own child I believe that

2. Perryy

May 9, 2022 at 5:34 am

God dey my sister no forget that one ….God go definitely surprised you because him never talk him own yet just keep believing 🙏❤️❤️

3. Festus

May 9, 2022 at 3:59 pm

Nse, please go to Dunamis International Gospel Centre, Abuja or any of the branches. God will answer you. God is answering questions of life and demystifying mysteries there. Even last Sunday, a woman who had no womb testified. She brought the baby to the altar. Even me, God gave me a testimony at Dunamis. God is waiting for you. He has the final say.

May 9, 2022 at 6:52 pm

My sister, the God that parted the red sea for the children of Israel is the same yester, today and forever. He is still in the business of doing miracles: no situation is hopeless with him. He is faithful to his words. Never give up on Him, He will glorify His name in ur situation in Jesus name!

May 10, 2022 at 9:08 am

Mummy continue hold on to your faith I know you will have your own child there is nothing he God can’t do hmmm he did it for ma own pastor when I was deeply sad telling him that I have fibroid n that doctor said is best I get pregnant to avoid any complication I was feeling scared I might not be able to get pregnant the he told me his testimony n de miracles God did for him n his wife her wife womb was totally removed but she gave birth to two boys they are grown now . The first guyis in highschool final year student n the last one in first year so mummy there is nothing he God can’t do Iknow he is testing your faith but for me I know you will have children . Whenever you pray to God don’t ask of a child tell him to give you children

5. Oluchi Nwankwo

May 10, 2022 at 7:01 pm

Ever smiling Nse, there is no impossible case with God, just trust Him cos He makes all things beautiful in His time.

May 11, 2022 at 8:24 am

Keep trusting on the Lord he will answer your prayer