Nollywood actor Junior Pope has taken to his social media to give thanks to God after himself, and his family narrowly escaped untimely death.
The actor via instagram shared photos as he narrated how his house almost went up in flames while they were asleep. He also thank God for saving his life and that of his family from the fire accident.
In his words,
“Join Me In Thanking God Ooooooooo. My House Almost Went Up In Flames While My Family Slept But GOD Intervened.
My Hands Are Clean Oooooooooooo,(Akam di Ocha)
God Is The Greatest (final full stop), My family and I are safe…..”
See post below;