Days ago, popular actresses, Iyabo Ojo, FOluke Daramola and even Oluwo of Iwo took to social media to flaunt the herbs and plants they use in preventing themselves from contracting the deadly coronavirus.
Well, the NCDC has come out to say that these things, which includes but not limited to; Ginger, garlic, lemon, lime, warm water, palm oil does not prevent or kill the deadly virus.
They shared a circular listing about six (6) of these myths. Find them below..
- Hot Lemon does not kill coronavirus
- Eating garlic and ginger does not eliminate coronavirus
- Gargling warm water and salt does not kill coronavirus
- ‘Special oils’ do not kill coronavirus
- Drinking or spraying dettol and water all over your body does not kill coronavirus
- Drinking Palm oil does not prevent coronavirus