‘I can never marry a poor girl in my life’ – Wizkid

Wizkid

Multiple award winning musician, Wizkid has revealed that he can never date or marry a poor girl. When asked if he can consider dating a poor girl in an interview with Tontrends, the 29 year old replied saying he can never date a poor girl let alone marry one.

In his words ““Never will I do such, even if I am sleeping I will never dream of marrying or dating a poor girl in my entire life. A successful guy like me is not supposed to be seen with poor girls talk less of marrying or dating one”

Recall that the father of 3 has 3 baby mamas and reports has it that all 3 ladies are all doing well in their businesses.

1. Mr D

March 19, 2020 at 8:18 pm

Mumu talk, but u have poor girls as ur fans. abi I pity poor girls that uses the money that they suppose use and eat to come and pay and watch ur show rubbish talk. Thank God for my life I’m not a fan to any celebrity

• Lord77

March 19, 2020 at 10:36 pm

God bless you Mr D. My thought exactly. What an imbecile who came into wealth and limelight. Very arrogant. Fans made him, he’s also saying if a girl is poor she’s isn’t qualified to be his fan. Very sad tho.

• Elijah

March 20, 2020 at 12:17 am

Do u know y u can’t marry a poor girl is not because u got class but its ’cause of ur poor mentality feeling like u would need to clean her up to show around. Wizzy baby don’t take this personal I love like a brother man but this….. This is crazy talk

2. Rep

March 19, 2020 at 9:45 pm

Guy nobody cares if you marry poor girl or not, its your life and your business

3. Elijah

March 20, 2020 at 12:27 am

March 20, 2020 at 12:58 am

God would punished you wizkid…. Don’t forget that you are born from poorverty idiot

5. Oladele rodiat

March 20, 2020 at 6:49 am

Do you think so , u must be dreaming, look if u can’t Marry a poor woman DAT ur own
    And wat if u re destined wit a poor woman,

6. HOD

March 20, 2020 at 8:05 am

Common wiz.. poor girls are human and I believe you can do better than that.

7. Nne

March 20, 2020 at 8:30 am

This boy is a joke. At 29, still talking trash for a boy that came from nothing. Even OBO won’t talk like this and we have seen, he went after what pleases his heart irrespective of status or class. This old fool here apart from being a deadbeat dad now want to start discriminating women based on social status when his own mother was a broke girl that married into a poor polygamous home. That’s how new money act. Omo oju ori ola ri. Who are the people that made you successful and shot you into limelight, these poor girls denied themselves things just to afford your CDs and gate fees at your shows. Ozour!

8. Emmanuelgattiboy

May 1, 2020 at 12:24 am

Starboy i dey wit u.

9. Bodak

June 11, 2022 at 10:41 am

He has is reason…cos Everyman has is own personality