‘Help save Eedris Abdulkareem’ – Rapper MI Abaga pleads to Nigerians

Eedris Abdulkareem

Popular Nigerian rapper, MI Abaga has pleaded to Nigerians for help on behalf of his colleague Eedris Abdulkareem who is battling kidney failure.

The rapper asked Nigerians to donate and help Eedris recover, adding that the singer is undergoing dialysis in a Lagos hospital and is scheduled to have a transplant by the end of July.

He mentioned that the kidney to be transplanted was donated by a family member.

His tweet read: “I received the sad news yesterday that Nigerian music Icon @EedrisOriginal Eedris Abdul Kareem has been battling with Kidney failure and needs our help.
“SAVE EEDRIS ABDULKARIM NOW! Our brother has been diagnosed with Kidney Failure and requires surgery urgently. We have a donor in His Family the Hospital has fixed 27th July 2022 for this Emergency surgery.
“I will share the information below in the following tweets please share and support as you can.”

Kemi Filani News had earlier reported that the veteran Rapper was diagnosed with kidney failure, according to his friend and colleague Myke Pam.

In a statement released on behalf of Eedris’ Lakreem Entertainment, Myke Pam said the ‘Nigeria Jaga Jaga’ singer is undergoing dialysis at an undisclosed hospital in Lagos.

He added that a kidney transplant is scheduled to be done at the end of July.

The statement reads: “The Nigerian Hip Hop Czar, Social Crusader and Rights Activist, Eedris Abdulkareem of “Nigeria Jaga Jaga” fame needs the sincere and unalloyed prayers of all Nigerians and his fans around the world in these hours of his travails.

“The Lakreem Entertainment Inc. boss has recently been diagnosed with kidney failure and has been undergoing dialysis since the detection at a reputable hospital here in Lagos, Nigeria.

“The date for the transplant surgery is now fixed for the end of this month of July, and all arrangements and tests have been concluded, including certifying the compatibility status of the gracious donor (a family member).

“Therefore, on behalf of the Abdulkareem family and Lakreem Entertainment Inc., we most sincerely ask for prayers and good wishes for Eedris, as we face these challenging times.

“It’s pertinent to add here that thankfully, Eedris is full of life and in high spirit as he is bustling to go. Definitely, he’s going to come out of this and blaze up the musical stage again in due course. Actually, his spirit emboldens us.

“We shall be updating you as we continue with this life-saving process.

“May God continue to bless, protect and abide with us all…Amen.”

1. Rowland

July 7, 2022 at 2:23 am

Your kidney has been replaced supernaturally in the name of Jesus Christ Amen. Cheer up man,the Lord is with and in you.

2. Uche jonathan

July 7, 2022 at 12:40 pm

Your acct brother let me send what i have pls ok God heal u and protect u ijna

July 7, 2022 at 10:08 pm

Ok

• Mbia-asu, Benedict Bessong

July 9, 2022 at 9:01 am

Eedris AbdulKarim my beloved brother and friend, you are blessed and nothing negative will happen to you in Jesus name. Goodness and mercies will surely follow you all the days of your life and you shall live to testify the glory and goodness of the Lord forever and ever. Please I am in need of your account details to help in my own capacity beloved.

July 13, 2022 at 9:27 pm

People please stop drinking and smoking. They are killers.

3. Morry Bill

July 7, 2022 at 6:40 pm

This is becoming unreal to a factual statement by the elder’ statement.. that what you like eating will definitely kills you. It is obvious to everyone that Edris smokes weed (helm) excessively which federal ministry of health always warn that smokers are liable to die young. Many of them ignore the vital warnings in the name of celebrity and fame..here comes the consequences… Abeg na waiting e Sabi eat na hin warn kill him now. Is a word for those who has ear to hear what the Spirit says.. abstain from smoking cos I gat no money to give for people like you.

• Amasweetbaby

July 8, 2022 at 9:15 am

Dear this your reply is very insensitive. Do you think it’s only those that smoke weed ,drink that gets kidney failure. May God protect you so you don’t come into terms with any ailment. My husband was diagnosed of kidney failure which resulted in blindness. A man who has never tasted alcohol or drugs before at the age of 30yrs. He passed on a year after. If you can’t help him. At least your kind words would have gone far.

• Godson

July 8, 2022 at 10:36 am

Morry I don’t think you have the heart of human.

• Danny01

July 8, 2022 at 6:01 pm

What does kidney failure has to do with smoking bro get brain na….abi u too don smoke too?

July 8, 2022 at 9:29 pm

@morry, who force you to donate money for his surgery, such statement is uncalled for, do you know if this is what’ll make him stop smoking? God does His things in mysterious way.

• Dareel

July 9, 2022 at 5:38 am

Who asked for your money…..is it only people that smokes that has kidney problems? Eat your money, he will get out of it IJN.

July 13, 2022 at 3:37 am

Asshole!

July 7, 2022 at 9:25 pm

Almighty God will see through in Jesus name(amen)

5. Funni

July 8, 2022 at 10:31 am

It is well with you in Jesus Christ name. God will have mercy on you

July 8, 2022 at 1:08 pm

God will safe him his music always give me joy,I safe and quickly recovery.

7. Emmanuel Anyaragbu

July 8, 2022 at 3:25 pm

I can help him… serious…I know what I am sure wit evidence that will handle that…09162187588 or 081489182927(WATTSAP)

8. Emmanuel Anyaragbu

July 8, 2022 at 3:44 pm

I am serious too,I know and solution to his problem…very minor if I will be listened to…he do ‘t need the kidney trasplanting…I can help him for real09162187588 or 08149182928 (wattsapp)

9. Wenny Whyte

July 8, 2022 at 4:10 pm

May God help us all, judging someone who needs just your prayers isn’t good, the Word of the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY says mourn with those who mourn, with those who are sick they need your love and prayers, not to be a judge over them and not to mock them, because tomorrow is pregnant. No one knows tomorrow. I pray that GOD ALMIGHTY bless and heal him, restore him physically, spiritually and financially.

10. PATRICK

July 8, 2022 at 9:41 pm

I wish you GOD divine healing in JESUS MIGHTY NAME AMEN.

11. Oluwa Patience.

July 18, 2022 at 2:57 pm

I wish you divine healing in Jesus Name.
    😭😭😭😭😭😭