“Feed them, but don’t let them sit at your table” Annie Idibia declares as 2face celebrates daughter with Pero Adeniyi

Annie Idibia declares as 2face celebrates daughter with Pero Adeniyi

Annie Idibia, actress and wife of musician, 2face Idibia has posted a cryptic message on her page that reads “Sometimes you have to give people a plate to go, yes feed them but don’t allow them to sit at your table. Peace”

Kemi Filani reports that this is coming hours after her husband 2face Idibia publicly celebrated the birthday of his daughter with his babymama, Pero Adeniyi who is at logger heads with Annie Idibia.

Taking to his Instagram page, 2face shared adorable photos of his beautiful daughter Ehikòwoichó to mark the new age.

Amazed at how his daughter has grown so fast, 2face expressed excitement that his little daughter has grown into a bright and beautiful young African queen.

Pero Adeniyi and 2face
Pero Adeniyi and 2face Idibia’s daughter

2face also showered prayers on his daughter, saying she would continue to experience love, light, guidance and wisdom.

In his words: “Feels like I just blinked and boom my little princess has grown into a very bright and beautiful young African Queen. Massive birthday blessings to u Ehikòwoichó
(Gift from God/ God’s gift). I pray for continuous love , light guidance and wisdom for u my beloved Daughter.”

Pero Adeniyi on the otherhand wrote that their lives have never remained the same since their daughter Ehikowoicho arrived on earth.

In her words: Ehikowoicho, Morolayo, oluwashemilogo Sixteen years ago you arrived on this planet, and our lives have never been the same. Here are my thoughts for you, today, as you celebrate your Sweet 16. I am so proud of you. I love the woman you are on your way to becoming. I love your strength, and your fortitude, your strong sense of right from wrong, your belief in fairness and order.

I love your fantastic humor as well as your sense of self. I love that you challenge yourself, push yourself, work hard and are accomplishing so much through those qualities. I love your confidence and that independent nature of yours.

I love your silliness and sense of fun. I love most of all that I get to be your mom, and watch you grow and blossom into this person you are. I am constantly in awe of just how amazing you are.Know always that you are loved.

I am so grateful for you today, and every day. I am grateful for your laughter, for your making me laugh, for your stories and sharing little parts of your life with me, for your hugs, for your silly texts, for all those things you do that make my days better. You have changed my life in so many ways, and made this journey so much more amazing than I could ever have imagined. Happy Birthday my lovely daughter, I love you more than words could ever express. My Ehibenzyyyyyyy.

annie idibia

In what seems like a reaction to the birthday posts, Annie Idibia has now shared this screenshot below with the message “Sometimes you have to give people a plate to go, yes feed them but don’t allow them to sit at your table. Peace”

It has been noticed that while Annie often shuns the birthdays of Pero Adeniyi’s three kids with 2face Idibia, she however dots on her husband’s sons from other babymama, Sunmbo Adeoye who is now married to a Pastor.

Weeks ago, Annie Idibia took to her Instagram story to eulogise, Nino and Zion Idibia, the sons of her husband and his second babymama, Sunmbo Adeoye.

Annie idia sons and daughters

She stated that her daughters are so blessed to have amazing big brothers to love and protect them.

“My daughters are so blessed to have amazing big brothers to love and protect them!! Another image of __ my world. Ok! When I say I am blessed!!!!”.

1. Micheal

April 28, 2022 at 6:54 am

Annie change before over attention and jealousy kill you.
    Don’t let the man kill before of your own stupid,you are wife everybody know,why comparing yourself to his baby mama…

April 28, 2022 at 9:56 am

What exactly did she do now that you’re now saying such unruly words to her….
      Is she still pens down a birthday note to Pero’s daughter its still the same set of persons as you that will call her hyprocritical just the same way you attacked Rosy meurer when she wished Tonto Dikeh’s son a happy birthday….Celebrities are full flesh and blood like us, don’t make harsh statements to people like that if you’ve never been in their shoes or experienced what they’ve experienced…Peace

• Taiwo Diya

April 29, 2022 at 6:02 pm

Can’t believe someone in his/her right senses cld say this.

April 29, 2022 at 9:59 pm

like human beings to much problems ooo,if she had wished her happy birthday they would say she has no right since she is not in good terms with her mother,her not wishing is another issue.abeg if God almighty could not please Man,when it is rainning,some will complain,when sun comes another problem.Annie should just ignore people for her sanity sake

• SpeckyAnne

April 28, 2022 at 1:34 pm

Annie, you cannot change. Jealousy will destroy your entire life. If you like kill the girl so that u can be the only African queen. Since you know u can embrace 2baba’s children, why did u marry him? Nonsensical. Come and post that your useless comment on Facebook and see how we are going to drag you on d floor. Omo inura lasan lasan.

April 28, 2022 at 6:28 pm

She felling too important

April 29, 2022 at 9:53 am

chief adviser please leave Annie out of your mouth. pray for your future rather

2. Emeka

April 28, 2022 at 10:12 am

I would have thought that you would have let sleeping dogs lie. Na him first daughter oo!

3. Lande

April 28, 2022 at 10:45 am

What a narcissistic comment, you’re witch Annie,go get a life bitch. That’s an innocent gurl you are dotting on for crying out loud. That’s 2face first daughter deal with it bitch. Go feed your dope head brother with your filthy plate, and don’t forget to clean the table bitch 🙄

4. Connie

April 29, 2022 at 2:37 pm

Annie grow up , 2baba was already a father b4 you married him. If pero knows her right you are not supposed to come near 2baba not to talk of marrying him. Relax and care of yourself all these troubles you are putting yourself through is making you look older than your age. Check out your look on rich, famous African. Pls rest in IJN.

April 29, 2022 at 9:35 pm

This abuses are too much ooo,and looking beneath our lives we still call ourselves Christians??Christians don’t abuse people,pls u all should repent

April 30, 2022 at 10:04 am

This girl call Annie is a big fool, if you are fighting with mother, what is the fault of the children again pls, this your jealousy will kill you someday. She is a very bad mother