Victoria Chlebowski biography, age, net worth, wiki, family and latest updates.
Victoria Chlebowski is an actress, entrepreneur, and producer, but she is best known as the wife of Michael Imperioli, an American actor, director, and screenwriter.
Although Victoria Chlebowski did not achieve stardom in the entertainment industry like her husband, she has built a successful business.
After studying art, philosophy, and German in Munich, she studied art history at Parsons and The New School.
She works as an interior designer. She and her husband began renovating a 19th-century factory building in Tribeca.
Victoria Chlebowski Biography and profile summary
Victoria was born in Russia in 1966. She is currently 56 years old. However, her birthday and other details are not yet known.
Her parents are stepfather Ryczard and mother Raisa Chlebowski.
The information about her biological father is unknown. Ryczard is from Poland and her mother, Raisa is Russian. Victoria studied at Private High School, which is located in California. Then she was enrolled at Elite College.
In 1976, Victoria fled Russia with her mother due to anti-Semitism. Her husband Michael was born in Mount Vernon, New York, United States, on March 26, 1966.
He is currently 56 years old. Imperioli was born to Dan Imperioli and Claire Imperioli. Dan was a bus driver and Claire was a department store worker.
Imperioli grew up and was raised in Brewster, New York. Michael wanted to study pre-med at Columbia University. But he was not accepted there but instead went to the State University of New York.
Imperioli did not want to study at State University so he developed an interest in acting. This made him enroll in Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute.
|Birth Name||Victoria Chlebowski|
|Age||56 years old|
|Date of Birth||1966|
|Height||5 ft. 7 inches or 170 cm tall|
|Weight||65 kg or 143 lbs|
|Body Measurement||36-28-36 inches|
|Race / Ethnicity||Mixed|
|Shoe Size||7 UK|
|Profession||Entrepreneur, Actress, and Businesswoman|
|Children||Vadim, David, and Isabella Chlebowski (Three)|
|Net Worth (Approx.)||$550k|
Victoria Chlebowski Height and Body measurement
Victoria Chlebowski’s height is 170 cm or 5 feet 7 inches, and her weight is about 65 kg or 143 pounds. The zodiac sign of Chlebowski is unknown. Victoria’s eye colour is blue, and her hair is greyish-white.
Her husband, Michael Imperioli stands at 1.73 m or 5 feet 8 inches tall, and his weight is about 152 pounds or 69 kg.
Michael’s zodiac sign is Aries. His hair is salt and pepper in colour, and his eyes are hazel.
Husband & Relationship
Victoria Chlebowski is a married woman. She had been married to Michael Imperioli since 1996. They have three children: two sons, Vadim, and David Imperioli, and a daughter named Isabella Chlebowski. Isabella is her daughter from her previous relationship.
Unfortunately, Victoria has not revealed anything regarding her previous relationship.
The two are never shy of expressing their love in public. The small family resides peacefully with their children in an Upper West Side apartment in Manhattan, New York.
The name of their third child is unknown. The couple had a private marriage. This is her second marriage of Victoria. The first marriage of Chlebowski is private.
Who is Michael Imperioli?
Michael Imperioli is a talented actor, writer, and director who thrives in Hollywood for decades. The multi-talented personality is best known as Christopher Moltisanti in the HBO crime drama, The Sopranos. He was on the show from 1999 to 2007.
Likewise, for his exceptional acting role, the actor also won his Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Supporting Actor in Drama Series. This was in 2004.
His prolific works include Goodfellas, Law & Order, Ray Carling, Detroit 1-8-7, Shark Tale, The Lovely Bones, and more.
Victoria Chlebowski: Career
- There is not much about the career of Victoria Chlebowski.
- Chlebowski is an entrepreneur.
- She is the owner of SVE New York. SVE New York is a design firm. Sonya Chang is her business partner.
- Victoria also owns a bar in Chelsea.
Career of Michael Imperioli
- Michael started his career in 1988. He played the small role of Acid Head in the movie Alexa.
- Michael continued playing small roles like George in Lean on Me, Zeno’s Assistant in A Matter of Degrees, Spider in Goodfellas, James Tucci in Jungle Fever.
- He also appeared in Fathers & Sons as Johnny, in Malcolm X as Reporter at Fire Bombing, in Joey Breaker as Larry Metz, in The Night We Never Met as Dry-Cleaning Customer #1, and in Household Saints as Leonard Villanova
- In 1994, Imperioli appeared as Bennie in a short movie for the first time. He continued to play small roles in Hand Gun as Benny, in Amateur as Doorman at Club, in Postcards from America as The Hustler, and Scenes from the New World as Billy.
- Michael made his television debut in 1994 in the TV series NYPD Blue. He appeared as Duane Rollins in the episode “Dead and Gone”
- Michael Imperioli acted in many Tv series and movies in minor roles. Some of them are in The Addiction, The Basketball Diaries, Bad Boys, Sweet Nothing, Clockers, Flirt, Dead Presidents, I Shot Andy Warhol, Girls Town, Girl 6, Trees Lounge, Under the Bridge, Last Man Standing and Last Man Standing.
- Imperioli appeared in his first television movie in 1997. He portrayed the role of Lt. O’Connell in the television film Firehouse. The following year, he played his second television movie, Witness to Mob as Louie Milito.
- In 1999, he appeared in the American crime drama The Sopranos as Christopher Moltisanti. This was the breakthrough role in Michael’s career. This show ran from 1999 to 2007. He appeared in 80 episodes and also wrote 5 of them. The role of Imperioli in the Tv series earned many awards.
Victoria Chlebowski: Net Worth
The net worth of Victoria Chlebowski is about $550k. She has earned this decent amount through her business entrepreneurship.
Her husband Michael Imperioli is a famous American actor, musician, writer, and filmmaker. So, he has earned a decent amount from his acting and movie-making career.
Imperioli’s net worth as of 2022 is estimated to be about $20 million to $21 million.