Nosa Rex’s bio: age, family, net worth, house, movies, brother, wife.
Nosa Rex Okunzuwa is a Nigerian Nollywood actor who studied Mechanical Engineering at Ambrose Ali University. He was named Best New Actor at the City People Entertainment Awards in 2013. The promising Nollywood actor was born in Edo State. He is a Mechanical Engineering graduate and the 2010 City People Entertainment Awards winner. He rose to prominence as a result of his role in the film Gazzan Treasure.
Nosa Rex: Profile summary
|Birth Name:||Nosa Rex|
|Born:||4 May 1990 (age 31 years old)|
|State Of Origin:||Edo State|
|Occupation:||Actor • Tv Personality|
Nosa Rex: Biography
Nosa Rex was born on 4 May 1990 in Benin City, Nigeria. He is a famous Nigerian Nollywood Actor and producer. He is the founder and CEO of Big Things Development, a film production company. After completing his national service, he began to work as an actor in 2010. Okunzuwa also owns a clothing brand and works as a vehicle dealer, and he helps his wife run her restaurant. He was named a brand ambassador for the aphrodisiac Mydsiac in 2020. Nosa was won “ New Actor at the City People Entertainment Awards in 2013.
He completed his graduation from Ambrose Ali University in Mechanical Engineering.
Nosa Rex: Age & Date of birth
Nosa Rex was born on the 4th Of May, In Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria. He celebrates his birthday on the 4th Of May every year.
Nosa Rex: Height
Nosa Rex stands at an average height and has moderate weight. He appears to be quite tall in his photos, relative to his surroundings is anything to go by. However, details regarding his actual height and other body measurements are currently not publicly available. We are keeping tabs and will update this information once it is out.
Nosa Rex: Education
He graduated from Ambrose Ali University having studied Mechanical Engineering.
Nosa Rex: Facts
- Nosa Rex was born on 4 May 1990 in Benin City, Nigeria.
- he is is a famous Nigerian Nollywood Actor and producer.
- He is the founder and CEO of Big Things Development, a film production company.
- After completing his national service, he began to work as an actor in 2010.
- He was named a brand ambassador for the aphrodisiac Mydsiac in 2020.
- His father and mother’s names are not available.
Nosa Rex: Wife & Kids
On 24 August 2015, he tied the knot with his long-term girlfriend Deborah Raphael. When asked why he opted to get married at an early age, he said that his father also got married and that he was born when his father was 24 years old.
He also said that he got married so as to avoid the women who develop a crush on him within his career. He advises other men that getting married early is not bad and that it has its own advantage. The two couples are blessed with two beautiful children.
Nosa Rex: Wife – Deborah Raphael
Nosa Rex’s wife, Deborah Raphael is a Fashionista, Chef Influencer, Food vendor, and also a blogger.
Nosa Rex: Source of Income & Net worth
Nosa Rex‘s net worth is estimated to be between $1 million and $5 million dollars. This includes his assets, money, and income. His primary source of income is his career as an Actor. Through his various sources of income, he has been able to accumulate a good fortune but prefers to lead a modest lifestyle.
Nosa Rex: Movies
- (2022) Love and Family
- (2021) Burning Desire
- (2021) Wild Wild Bayo
- (2021) Double Crossed
- (2021) Devil in Agbada
- (2020) Omo Ghetto: The Saga as Efe Money
- (2020) Ebere’s Ordeal as Chiemela
- (2020) Sugar Babies as Alex
- (2020) The Living Deity as Prince Obieze
- (2020) Crisis in London
- (2019) The Hostage
- (2019) Your Dream Girl as Dozie
- (2019) More Than Just 4 Letters
- (2018) Love Upon the Hills
- (2018) Shadows in the Dark as Iyeke
- (2018) Lagos Real Fake Life as Obi
- (2018) A fight to live 1, 2, and 3
- (2017) We Meet Again as Temi
- (2017) Perfect as Elvis
- (2017) The Road Not Taken
- (2016) My Best Friend’s Wedding as Jeff
- (2015) Joy of Natasha as Nelson
- (2015) Princess Natasha as Nelson
- (2015) Jenifa’s Diary as Terwase
- (2013) Rosy the Trouble Maker
Nosa Rex: Social Media Handles
You can connect with Nosa Rex on: