Bulls once again controlled trading on the local bourse as the Nigerian Exchange Limited (NGX) ended the day’s trading session with a market capitalization gain of N53 billion.
The All Share Index (ASI), which closed at 48.366.69 points, increased by 0.19%. The market capitalization increased by N53 billion in the same vein.
The value of the stock market was N26.3 trillion as of Tuesday’s market close. The stock market has increased by 5650.3 basis points, or 13.22%, since the year’s beginning.
Market breadth ended the day in the positive range, with HONYFLOUR leading 16 gainers and UPDC leading 13 losers.
- NGX ASI: 48.366.69 points
- Previous ASI: 48.270.23 points
- Percentage Day Change: 0.19%
- % Y-t-D: 13.22%
- Market Cap: N 26,344 trillion
- Volume: 184.65 million
- Value: N3.57billion
- Deals: 3,189
NGX Top ASI gainers
- HONYFLOUR up +8.06% to close at N2.28
- CHAMPION up +7.14% to close at N3.75
- ETI up + 4.98% to close at N10.55
- LASACO up +4.71% to close at N0.89
- RTBRISCOE up +4.00% to close at N 0.26
NGX Top ASI losers
- UPDC down – 7.07% to close at N0.92
- WEMABANK down – 6.12% to close at N3.22
- FTNCOCOA down – 3.33% to close at N0.29
- WAPIC down – 2.63% to close at N0.37
- OANDO down – 2.50% to close at N3.90
Top 3 by Volume
- FBNH – 66,107,774
- TRANSCORP – 36,614,367
- GEREGU – 17,473,621
Top 3 by Value
- GEREGU – N1,754,209,202
- FBNH – N727,028,734
- MTNN- N170,437,289