Kendrick Lamar net worth, age, height, girlfriend, biography.
Kendrick Lamar is a well-known American rapper, singer, songwriter, and music producer. He is usually recognized as one of the most influential rappers in history, as well as the voice of his generation.
Kendrick Lamar: Profile summary
|Real Name||Kendrick Lamar|
|Birthday||June 17, 1987|
|Height||approx. 5 ft 8 in (1.78 m)|
|Weight||approx. 65 Kg (138 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx. 44-32-38 inches|
|Biceps Size||24 inches|
|Shoe Size||12.5 (US)|
|Net Worth||$75 million|
Kendrick Lamar: Biography & Early life
Born on 17 June 1987, Kendrick Lamar’s age is 35 years as of 2022. He was born and raised in a well-settled Christian family in Compton, California, the United States. He is an American by nationality and believes in the Christian religion.
He completed his early schooling at Centennial High School.
After that, he enrolled himself at Lafayette College, from where he completed his graduation. From the very beginning of his childhood, he was more interested in singing and various co-curricular activities than studying.
Kendrick Lamar: Physical Appearance
Kendrick Lamar stands at 5 feet 5 inches, and his weight is 68 kgs. His eyes and hairs were black, and he had an athletic body type.
Kendrick Lamar: Education
Kendrick attended McNair Elementary School in Compton and subsequently Centennial High School.
Kendrick Lamar was an A student in middle school who struggled with stuttering and dreamed of being a basketball player.
Kendrick developed an interest in poetry and began creating his lyrics and poems.
Kendrick Lamar: Family, Girlfriend & Relationships
Kendrick Lamar’s father’s name is Mr. Kenny Duckworth, who is a Gangster and businessman by profession and his mother’s name is Mrs. Paula Oliver, who is a homemaker.
He has four siblings. He has one brother named Kenneth Duckworth and one sister named Kayla Duckworth.
Kendrick Lamar’s marital status is married. In the year 2015, he married Whitney Alford. The couple together has one child. He has a Daughter Whose name is not revealed yet. Aside from Lauren, he has also been in relationships with Lira Galore.
Kendrick Lamar: Achievements & Awards
- In 2012 and 2013, Kendrick Lamar got the B.E.T. Hip Hop Award for ‘Lyricist of the Year.’
- In 2013, he earned the Vanguard Award at the ASCAP Rhythm & Soul Music Awards and the B.E.T. Award for “Best New Artist” and “Best Male Hip-Hop Artist” in two categories.
- He also won Album of the Year at the Soul Train Music Awards in 2013 for Good Kid, m. A.A.D. City.
- He was named ‘Best Male Hip-Hop Artist at the B.E.T. Awards in 2014 and 2015. In 2014, he received multiple B.E.T. Hip Hop Awards, including Album of the Year and Lyricist.
- For his song “I,” he received Grammy Awards for “Best Rap Song” and “Best Rap Performance” in 2015.
- For “Alright,” he won the Grammy Awards for “Best Rap Performance” and “Best Rap Song” in 2016. For ‘These Walls,’ he was also nominated for a Grammy Award for ‘Best Rap/Sung Collaboration (with Bilal, Anna Wise and Thundercat).
- He won the Grammy Award for ‘Best Music Video’ for ‘Bad Blood’ in 2015. (with Taylor Swift). In 2016, his album ‘To Pimp a Butterfly’ won the Grammy Award for ‘Album of the Year.’
- In 2017, he was nominated for Grammy Awards in several categories.
Kendrick Lamar: Net Worth
As of 2022, Kendrick Lamar’s net worth is $75 million.