Kate Upton (Model) bio: spouse, age, height, weight, career, net worth, facts.
Kate Upton is a model and actress who was born on June 10, 1992, in St. Joseph, Michigan, USA. Katherine Elizabeth Upton is her given name. Her appearances in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue made her famous. It’s worth noting that Kate was selected Rookie of the Year after making her debut in 2011.
Kate Upton: Profile summary
|Real Name||Katherine Elizabeth Upton|
|Mononym (NickName)||Kate Upton|
|Profession(s)||Model and Actress|
|Birthplace||St. Joseph, Michigan, United States|
|Age||29 years old|
|Heights in Feet||5 feet and 10 inches|
|Height(s) cm||178 cm|
|Weight(s) in pound||143 pounds|
|Spouse||Justin Verlander(m. 2017)|
|Net Worth||$24 million|
Kate Upton: Biography & Early Life
Kate Upton moved to Melbourne, Florida in 1999 and did her schooling at Holy Trinity Episcopal Academy. Her interest in horse riding made her compete at a national level with her own horse, and she won 3 APHA Reserve World Championships.
Kate Upton: Personal Life
She dated the baseball player Justin Verlander in early 2014, and they were engaged in 2016. In 2017 November, the two were married in a medieval church in Tuscany, Italy.
Kate Upton: Age, Height, and Weight
Being born on 10 June 1992, Kate Upton is 28 years old as of today’s date 25th January 2021. Her height is 1.78 m tall, and her weight is 65 kg.
Kate Upton: Career
Kate Upton started her career in 2008, moving to New York City before which she signed a contract with Elite Model Management by attending a casting call in Miami. She has modelled for Dooney & Bourke, Garage, and Beach Bunny Swimwear appearing in Complex and Esquire as ‘The Woman of the Summer.’ Kate Upton gave her debut film ‘Tower Heist’ as Mr Hightower’s mistress, and the film was released in November 2011.
Upton’s appearance on the cover of the 2012 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue, which was released in February 2012, recounted negative after-effects. She has also appeared in editorials for American, Italian, British, German, Spanish, and Brazilian. It is notable that she was named the ‘New Face’ of Bobbi Brown cosmetics in 2014. Her appearance with Cameron Diaz in the comedy ‘The Other Woman’ gained her fame and recognition, adding to the fame which was gained through her appearances on magazine covers.
Kate Upton: Net worth
Kate Upton has an estimated net worth of $25 million, and she has earned the majority of that from her career as a model and an actress. Due to her modelling career, she has been sponsored by many brands, and she has also signed many endorsements deals with world-famous brands.
Kate Upton: Facts
- Nude photographs of Upton were illegally leaked to the Internet, in 2014.
- She is a pet lover.
- She owned a boxer dog named Harley.
- Upton had a cross tattooed on the inside of her finger.
- She loves travelling and music.
- She was ranked the fifth-sexiest model by Models.com, in 2012.
- She has an immense fan following on her social media platforms as well.
- She believes in “You should be the best you, the healthiest you. You shouldn’t always try to change yourself, because then how are we going to tell anybody apart?”.
- She is a very caring mom as well.
- Her daily motivation to spread positivity & empower one another is her daughter, Genevieve.
- She is very proud to partner with Canada Goose and PBI to help raise awareness and ensure a future for Polar Bears.