Kamala Harris net worth, age, height, wiki, family, biography and latest updates.
Kamala Harris is an American politician and attorney who has served as California’s junior senator since 2017. She is the Democratic Party’s 2020 vice presidential nominee. She was elected San Francisco district attorney in 2003.
Kamala Harris: Profile summary
|Date of Birth||20-Oct-1964|
|Age in 2022||58|
Kamala Harris: Bio, Age & Family
How old is Kamala Harris? Her birthday is on October 20, 1964. She is 55-yrs old as of 2020. She holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. Her mother name is Shyamala Gopalan. Her father’s name is Donald J. Harris. As for educational qualifications, she is a Stanford University professor emeritus of economics who emigrated from British Jamaica in 1961 for graduate study in economics at UC Berkeley.
Kamala Harris: Height & Weight
How tall is Kamala Harris? She stands on a height of 5 ft 1 in or 1.57 m or 157 cm. She weighs around 60 Kg or 132 lbs. Her body measurements are 34-25-38 inches. She wears a bra cup size of 33 C. She has dark brown eyes and brown hair.
Kamala Harris: Spouse
She is married to Douglas Emhoff since 2014. They married on August 22, 2014, in Santa Barbara, California. She resides with her spouse in Oakland, California, U.S.
Kamala Harris: Net Worth
According to Fortune, Harris’s net worth is around $6.3 million, making her wealthier than Biden by some estimates. During the Senate, her salary was roughly $174,000 per year.
Kamala Harris: Facts
- Her parents divorced when she was seven.
- She is active on social media platforms and has an immense fan following under her Instagram account.
- She is a member of Third Baptist Church of San Francisco, an American Baptist Church, USA congregation.
- Her niece, Meena Harris, is the founder of the Phenomenal Women Action Campaign.
- She is an avid pet lover.
- She loves watching TV series and reading fictional news in her leisure time.
- Kamala Harris’ office reached out to pro-Israel groups following exchange about Israel with a college student.
- According to CNN, several organizations reached out to the White House following the incident.
- The vice president did not push back against the student’s accusation that Israel commits “ethnic genocide.”
- U.S. Vice President Kamala Harris meets with Latina small business owners at the White House on Wednesday to discuss how the bipartisan infrastructure deal and the Build Back Better Act will help them grow their companies.
- Harris held the roundtable with the Latina business leaders who represented businesses across a wide spectrum from a restaurant group, a construction company, an architectural design firm to a 200 plus employee childcare centre.