Isla Johnston age, net worth, wiki, family, biography and latest updates.
Isla Johnston is a London-based Child Actress. Isla Johnston is best known for her role as ‘Youth Beth Harmon’ in the 2020 hit series ‘The Queen’s Gambit.’
Isla Johnston: Profile summary
|Age||13 Years Old|
|Height||5 feet (approx)|
Isla Johnston: Early life & Biography
Isla Johnston is a British child actor best known for portraying young Beth Harmon in Netflix’s The Queen’s Gambit. She was born in the United Kingdom (2020).
Isla Johnston was born in 2007 (she will be 16 years old in 2022) and is from the English county of Cambridgeshire in the United Kingdom.
Isla is well recognized for her remarkable portrayal as a Young Beth Harmon in the TV series The Queen’s Gambit, which will premiere in 2020. She is, in fact, a younger version of the main character from the film.
Johnston is also well-known for her performance in an episode of the television miniseries National Treasure: Kiri, in which she played the role of Kiri. Her character Fiona was featured in the 2018 season of the show.
Isla Johnston: Personal Life
Isla Johnston is very young for relationships and affairs. The actress is not at the right age to date anyone. Currently, she is single and not dating anyone. She never shares anything related to her love life and personal life. she is more focused on her acting career rather than being in a relationship.
From her early days, she was interested in acting. Also, she played in many series. Apart from that, she also loves horse riding, swimming, tennis, and skiing. Whereas she is a skilled piano player. Further, she also signed with Shepherd Management, a talent-acquiring agency. Her dream holiday destination is Australia.
Isla Johnston: Body Measurement and Social media
Isla Johnston has a good height of 5 feet 2 inches (160 cm). She weighs around 48kg (105 lbs). Similarly, she has a body measurement of 32-24-33 inches. She has medium Golden Blonde hair and a pair of Moss green eyes. Moreover, Johnston’s shoe size is 5 (UK).
Isla Johnston: Career
Earlier this year, she made her television debut as Fiona in the British mystery thriller series National Treasure: Kiri, in which she played the lead character of Kiri. In the television series Doctors, she played the role of Sarah Kemp, which premiered in 2019. Following that, in 2020, she achieved international acclaim for portraying young Beth Harmon in Netflix’s The Queen’s Gambit, in which she starred as Beth Harmon.
Isla Johnston: Net Worth
Isla Johnston is the junior of the main character. She earns a huge amount of money from her acting career. A child actress has an estimated net worth of approximately $500 Thousand – $1 Million.
Isla Johnston: Facts
- The precise date of Isla Johnston’s birth is not known. On the other hand, she was born in 2007 and will be 13 years old in 2020.
- When it comes to her height and weight, no precise measures have been released at this time. However, based on her appearance, she appears to be about the same height as 13-year-old children of similar height.
- Regarding her net worth, she may not have substantial money. But there is no doubt that she is earning a respectable income from her work as an actor even though she is only thirteen years old.
- Isla has kept her personal information, such as her family, to herself. Even her parents’ names are unknown at this time. There is also no information available about her siblings.
- Although Johnston appears to be currently enrolled in middle school, little specific information about her academic history is supplied. She is also not listed on the Wikipedia website.
- Isla is of British nationality, having been born and raised in the United Kingdom.
- Jennifer Johnston began her professional acting career in the year 2018 and has already been in three films.
- She became well-known for her role as Young Beth Harmon in the film The Queen’s Gambit.
- Isla can’t be found on any social media platforms, including Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.