Bulls kept control of the local bourse as trading on the floor of the Nigerian Exchange (NGX) ended the day with a gain of N145 billion in market capitalization.
The All Share Index (ASI), which closed at 44,929.33 points, increased by 0.59%. The market capitalization increased by N145 billion in the same vein.
The stock exchange market value is N24.4 trillion as of the close of business on Tuesday, November 22, 2022.
Market breadth ended the day in the positive range, with UPDCREIT leading 27 gainers and RTBRISCOE leading 8 losers.
The stock market has increased by 2212.89 basis points, or 5.18%, since the beginning of the year.
- NGX ASI: 44,929.33 points
- Previous ASI: 44,662.96 points
- % Day Change: 0.59%
- % Y-t-D: 5.18%
- Market Cap (N): 24.471trillion
- Volume: 126.5million
- Value (N): 3.85billion
- Deals: 3,383
NGX top ASI gainers
- UPDCREIT up +10.00% to close at N2.75
- INTBREW up +9.41% to close at N4.65
- SOVRENINS up + 8.33% to close at N0.26
- FIDSON up +6.99% to close at N8.72
- UACN up +6.74% to close at N9.50
NGX top ASI losers
- RTBRISCOE down – 10.00% to close at N0.27
- PRESCO down – 7.17% to close at N110.00
- CHAMS down – 4.17% to close at N0.23
- SUNUASSUR down – 3.45% to close at N0.28
- CHIPLC down – 3.28% to close at N0.59
Top 3 by volume
- ZENITHBANK– 13,550,004
- FIDELITYBK – 12,163,344
- MTNN – 12,003,444
Top 3 by value
- MTNN – N 2,400,615,809
- ZENITHBANK -N 298,637,306
- STANBIC – N 218,693,643