Ida Gearon age, height, wiki, net worth, biography.
Ida Gearon is a well-known American who rose to prominence as the celebrity wife of actor Bruce Campbell. Ida is a skilled costume designer.
Ida Gearon: Profile summary
|Full Name:||Ida Gearon|
|Birth Place:||United States|
|Married Date:||February 22, 1991|
|Relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is lesbian ?:||No|
Ida Gearon: Early Life & Biography
The Celebrity Wife, Ida Gearon, was born in the United States of America. However, there is very little information about Ida’s personal life, such as the name and occupations of her parents, siblings, relatives, and friends.
Gearon seems very private and hardly reveals her details to the media. Therefore, we can assume that this celebrity wife grew up somewhere in the United States with her parents and siblings, whose identities are yet to e revealed.
Ida holds an American Nationality and falls into the White ethnicity. Since Ida’s exact date and birth are unavailable on any internet sites, her zodiac sign is unavailable.
Ida Gearon: Physical Appearance
Ida Gearon is a young and gorgeous woman who seems to be in her mid-30s and has a tall height and slim body figure. Gearon has an expressive pair of black eyes with long hair of black colour, and Georon’s other body measurements, such as chest size, waist size, hip size, shoe size, dress size, height, and weight, are yet to be specified.
Ida Gearon: Education
Ida Gearon seems to be a well-educated woman who might have attended a private high school and completed her graduation. She might have received her degree from a prestigious university. Besides this, there are no further details on Ida’s education.
Ida Gearon: Relationship Status and Controversy
Ida Gearon is a married woman who tied the knot with Bruce Campbell, a famous American actor. Ida walked down the aisle on 22 February 1991 and exchanged her vows with her husband. The couple met on the set of Mindwarp and fell in love at the first sites. Ida and Campbell dated for several years before getting married, and now they live in Jacksonville, Oregon, with their family.
However, this wasn’t the only relationship of Bruce as he was previously married to Christine Deveau in the year 19983, but their relationship didn’t last long. He shares two children from his previous marriage, and their names are Rebecca and Andy.
Ida is not involved in controversial matters and can maintain a clean image.
Ida Gearon: Career
- Gearon is a costume designer, and when she met her husband, she worked as a costume designer on the set of Mindwarp.
- In 1989, she began her career as a costume designer for the films “High Stakes” and “Underground.” Then, in 1990, she created costumes for the films “Tales from the Darkside” and “The Return of Superfly.” Her next role as a costume designer would be in Mindwarp, which was released in 1991.
- She went on to work on ‘Army of Darkness’ in 1992 and ‘Necronomicon: Book of Dead’ in 1993 after that.
- She also worked on ‘My Demon Lover’ in 1987 as part of the costume and wardrobe department. Gearon was a wardrobe assistant at the time. Four years later, she worked as a set costume supervisor on ‘By the Sword’. She worked as a wardrobe assistant on the set of ‘Sidekicks’ in 1992.
- In addition, she worked on the documentary A Community Speaks as a producer and director. In the documentary ‘Fanalysis,’ Ida was also the second unit director. She also produced the film Running Time in 1997.
- Her voice worked in Hatred of a Minute in 2002 was her first and last acting role as of May 2020.
- In his 2007 comedic horror flick, My Name Is Bruce, Ida’s husband expresses his gratitude to her. The film was made on a $1.5 million budget but only made $173,066 at the box office.
- In 1991’s Lunatics: A Love Story, she was a crew member, specifically as a production assistant.
Ida Gearon: Net worth
Costume designer Ida Gearon’s net worth is around $3 million.