WAEC Result 2022 – The quickest approach to check the results of the 2022 West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) has been disclosed.
KemiFilani previously reported that the West African Examinations Council, WAEC, declared on Monday that the results would be released weeks after the last paper.
WAEC Result Checker 2022/2023 Online
In 2022, it has become very easy to check your WAEC results, so you can follow the steps outlined in this post.
– Launch your browser either on your mobile phone or computer system
– Go to waecdirect result checker @www.waecdirect.org
– Type in your 10-digit WAEC exam number followed by your 7-digit centre number and your 3-digit candidate number carefully in the space provided and make sure it is correct.
– Pick the year of your exam (2022).
– Select your examination type (school candidate results).
– Enter the serial number of the card and also your PIN.
– Type your serial number into the box specified.
– Make sure you input all the necessary information needed for assessment.
– Click on the Submit button.
– Exercise a little patience for the result to pop up.
WAEC Result 2022: How to check 2022/2023 WASSCE result offline
You can also check the West African Examination Council results via SMS on your phone.
Whether it is a small phone or smartphone (Android, iPhone) does not matter.
What is needed is the SMS App on the phone, though it is not free, it comes at a meagre cost of N30.
Below is the Simple Procedure:
- Send a message in the form – WAEC*ExamNo*PIN*ExamYear to 32327.
- Make sure there is no gap in what you wrote before texting it.
For example; WAEC*4250101038*12346879285*2020
- Be aware that your exam year is 2022.
You will receive a message displaying your performance for each subject.
For your result to be printed out, you will need the use of a Computer or laptop, which you can get to utilize their service at Cybercafes around.
Also, if you have any problem checking your result, you don’t have to worry because WAEC management has made it convenient for you to reach out to them.
To resolve your issues, you will have to send the following details to [email protected] for authentication and support.
These are the details that need to be sent to WAEC customer support:
- The error message displayed on their website
- Examination number
- The kind of exam and year of Exam