Dan Bilzerian age, height, net worth, wife, biography.
Dan Bilzerian is a well-known American actor, an internet star, professional poker player, and Instagrammer. Bilzerian sued the producers of the film Lone Survivor in 2014. He is an American venture capitalist with over 32 million Instagram followers.
Dan Bilzerian: Profile summary
|Real Name||Dan Bilzerian|
|Famous As||Instagram Star,|
Social Media Star
|Birthday||December 7, 1980|
|Height||approx. 5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
|Weight||approx. 78 Kg (171 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx. 34-26-35 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||33 C|
|Shoe Size||10.5 (US)|
|Girlfriend Lists||1. Lindsey Pelas|
2. Natalie Roush
3. Kiki Passo
4. Jen Selter
5. Katie Bell
6. Abby Rao
7. Kinsey Wolanski
|Net Worth||approx. $200 million|
Dan Bilzerian: Biography, Parents & Early Life
Dan was born in 1980 to his parents in Tampa, Florida, the United States, making him 39 years old. He is the son of Paul Bilzerian, a corporate takeover specialist, and Terri Steffen. He also has an older brother named Adam Bilzerian. Similarly, he is of American-Armenia descent and of White ancestry. His zodiac sign is Sagittarius, and he is not religious. He also travelled to Armenia with his brother and father to take their vows of Armenian citizenship and join the Armenian Armed Forces.
He received his schooling at Tampa Preparatory School and afterwards at the University of Florida, where he graduated with majors in Business and Criminology. He also signed up for the ‘Navy SEAL’ training program. He aspired to join the ‘US Army,’ as his father had done. His lack of discipline, however, stopped him from completing his course. He was expelled on grounds of shooting range safety violations. He eventually gave up and returned to gambling.
Dan Bilzerian: Career
- Moving on to his profession, Dan began playing high-stakes poker and quickly became wealthy. He also invested in various start-ups, but poker has been his primary income source since his twenties.
- He has also sponsored other poker players. In the 2009 ‘World Series of Poker,’ he entered the competitive poker scene and finished 180th towards the end of the event.
- In 2010, the American magazine Buff called him one of the world’s funniest poker players.
- In 2011, he was asked to return the money he earned while playing against Bradley Ruderman when the latter was charged with fraud and had to repay his victims.
- In November 2013, he claimed to have won more than $10 million in a single poker night.
- By the end of the next year, he claimed to have made more than $50 million in one year through poker.
- Apart from this, he made his film debut in the 2013 picture ‘Olympus Has Fallen,’ starring Gerard Butler and Morgan Freeman.
- The following year, he played ‘Daniel Healy’ in Mark Wahlberg’s war thriller ‘Lone Survivor.’
- The same year, he starred in ‘The Other Woman,’ a romantic comedy.
- He also appears in the 2014 picture ‘The Equalizer,’ starring Denzel Washington.
- ‘The Other Woman’ (2014), ‘Cat Run 2’ (2014), ‘Extraction’ (2015), and ‘War Dogs’ are some of his other films.
- T-Pain released a song called Dan Bilzerian in 2016.
Dan Bilzerian: Legal Issues
Dan Bilzerian’s 2014 was his most difficult year because he faced numerous legal concerns, which are stated below:
- He was barred from a Miami nightclub in August after kicking model Vanessa Castano in the face during a dispute. Castano then sued him in court for her injuries.
- According to reports, Castano has asked him for $1 million to settle the complaint, noting the risk of higher punitive penalties based on his salary if the suit went to trial.
- He was involved in a legal dispute with pornographic actress Janice Griffith, whom he tossed from the roof of a house and into a pool in April 2014 as part of shooting for Hustler magazine.
- She slipped and fell short of the pool, landing on the edge and breaking her foot. She requested $85,000 in compensation for her injuries, which he denied. She subsequently filed a lawsuit against Hustler as well as him.
- He was arrested at Los Angeles International Airport on December 9th on unrelated bomb-making accusations. He was later freed from LAPD custody on the day of his arrest after the charges were dropped, although he was set to be arraigned in Clark County, Nevada, in January 2015.
- He pleaded no contest to a misdemeanour charge of “negligently neglecting to extinguish a fire in the open” in February 2015 and was fined $17,231.50.
- He was present at the Las Vegas shooting in 2017 and filmed himself numerous times that evening, publishing his videos on Instagram, for which he was harshly chastised. One video showed him checking a police cruiser, while another showed him racing back towards the shooter before asking for and being denied a gun.
- In addition, the Baku court issued an arrest order for him and placed him on the international wanted list due to his shooting range and firing firearms while visiting the Republic of Artsakh.
Dan Bilzerian: Wife
Dan has not yet married but has had multiple love relationships in his personal life. She first dated Alana Kari in November 2012. After a few months of dating, the couple split up in April 2013. In August 2013, he began dating Andreea Bolbea. Their romance lasted nearly a year before it ended in July 2014.
In 2015, he began dating Katie Bell. In addition, he began dating Sofia Bevarly in 2017. They met at one of his pool parties, and he later became drawn to her, and they began dating. He is currently thought to be single. Suelyn Medeiros, Jessa Hinton, Lindsey Nicole Pelas, Hannah Palmer, Desiree Schlotz, Lauren Blake, Tawny Jordan, Chloe Othen, Morgan Hultgren, Corin Jamie-Lee Clark, and Leidy Amelia Labrador were also linked to him.
As of July 2022, He tied the marriage knot with his lovely girlfriend Hailey Grice, an American Model by profession. Dan Bilzerian posted a photo that may suggest he is married. The image of the 41-year-old poker player shows him well dressed in a suit, walking arm-in-arm with Hailey carrying a bouquet of flowers. The caption for the photo, which shows the two walking down the hall, reads, “I finally did it.” Hailey Grice was wearing a large ring on her engagement finger rather than the usual white gown.
Dan Bilzerian: Net Worth
Dan’s work as a venture capitalist, actor, and gambler brings him a large sum of money and recognition. According to some web sources, her current net worth is $310 million. The majority of his earnings have come from winning money at poker games. Some of his оthеr mоnеу-mаkеng vеnturе thаt hаvе соntrbutеd grеаtlу tо hеt wоrth fgurе аrе еndоrеmеnt dеаl.
|Net Worth||$310 Million|
|Loans & Liabilities||$336 Million|
|Bank Balance||$3 Million|
Dan Bilzerian net worth 2022 – $310 million
Dan has spent most of the last decade in Hollywood Hills, Bel Air, and Las Vegas. Dan’s primary residence for tax purposes is in Las Vegas, Nevada. He paid $4.1 million for a 5-bedroom property in Summerlin South in 2014. He sold the house in 2017 for $5.1 million and then spent $10 million on a new residence nearby. Dan reportedly paid $50,000 per month to rent a four-story, 12-bedroom Bel Air estate in 2018.
He was previously paying $39,000 monthly to rent his Hollywood Hills house. There’s a two-lane bowling alley, a wine cellar, a movie theatre, a sports area, and five bars in his new estate, which he wants to feel like a nightclub.
Dan Bilzerian: Height
Dan is 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighs roughly 85 kg, according to her physique measurements. He also has a pair of hazel and dark brown eyes. He also has a dark brown, bushy beard. His physical measurements are 40-32-33 inches, and his biceps are 12.5 inches. Furthermore, his shoe size is 10 (US).
Dan Bilzerian: Facts
- He had a modest cinematic career, starring as a stunt double in Olympus Has Fallen in 2013.
- He won over $30,000 in the World Series of Poker Main Event in 2009.
- Dan Bilzerian is a social media personality and professional poker player from the United States.
- Because of his lifestyle, he had two heart attacks before reaching his thirties.
- Furthermore, he has already had three heart attacks due to his severe drug usage and opulent lifestyle.