Arlette Saenz’s bio: age, facts, ABC news, education, CNN husband, spouse, net worth.
Arlette Saenz is a Washington, D.C.-based journalist and anchor. She is currently a CNN White House Correspondent, a position she has held since 2018. Saenz previously covered the 2020 presidential election for CNN, with a focus on President Joe Biden. This featured coverage of his primary campaign, his response to then-President Trump’s request that other nations probe him and his son Hunter, and how he’s adapted to general election campaigning in the midst of the coronavirus outbreak.
Arlette Saenz: Profile summary
|Birthday||April 22, 1983|
|Height||5 feet and 5 inches|
|Net Worth||$700 thousand|
|Salary||$153 thousand – $112 thousand per year|
|Education||University of Notre Dame|
Arlette Saenz: Education
Arlette Saenz attended the University of Notre Dame and graduated in 2007 receiving a Bachelor’s degree in American studies and a minor in the Hesburgh Program in Public Service. Prior to joining ABC News, Saenz started working as an intern at WOAI-TV and ABC News Nightline.
Arlette Saenz: CNN
Arlette Saenz serves as a political correspondent based in Washington, D.C. since 2018. She is covering the 2020 presidential race with a focus on Democratic nominee Joe Biden, including reporting on his primary campaign, his response to President Trump asking foreign governments to investigate him and his son Hunter, and how he’s adapted to general election campaigning amid the coronavirus pandemic.
Arlette Saenz: Spouse, Married, Husband
Arlette Saenz is not married yet. However, she is currently dating. Saenz is very secretive when it comes to her personal life, thus information about her boyfriend is not known.
Arlette Saenz: ABC News
Arlette Saenz began her career in journalism as an intern with “Nightline” on ABC News. Following her graduation, she returned to ABC News as a desk assistant. During the 2012 election, Saenz was one of the network’s off-air political reporters. Over the course of the election cycle, she was assigned as an embed reporter with the campaigns of Biden, Newt Gingrich, Texas Gov. Rick Perry and Rick Santorum.
She later became a White House Reporter/Producer at ABC News. She was part of the network’s team covering President Donald Trump’s administration, Capitol Hill and national politics. She filed live on-air reports for ABC NewsOne, the network’s affiliate service, ABC programs “World News Now” and “America This Morning,” and ABC News Digital. She also regularly contributed to ABC News Radio and writes for ABCNews.com.
Arlette Saenz: Net Worth
Arlette Saenz earns her income through her career as a CNN correspondent. There is no doubt therefore, she has accumulated a decent fortune over the years. Saenz’s estimated net worth is $ 700,000.
Arlette Saenz: Facts
- Arlette Saenz reported a same-sex wedding back in August 2016 which was officiated by Joe Biden at his own house.
- Since she was born on April 22, 1983, her current age is 37 years as of 2020.
- As she was born in Brownsville, Texas, USA, her nationality is American and we have found out that her ethnicity is Hispanic.
- Moreover, the estimated net worth of Arlette Saenz is approximately $700 thousand and she earns around $153 thousand – $112 thousand per year.
- Moving on to her education, she had completed her BA degree in American Studies from the University of Notre Dame.
- Currently, we have no idea about Arlette Saenz’s family life and thus, we have not mentioned anything about her parents and siblings.
- When she was at ABC News, she had first worked as a senior desk. Later, she was promoted to Digital journalist, and finally, she had worked as a White House reporter.
- Speaking about her social media presence, we can find her active on Instagram (5 thousand followers) and Twitter (20.9 thousand followers).
- Furthermore, she stands at a height of 5 feet and 5 inches.
- However, we have not been able to fetch her weight and other body measurements yet.